Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Bartlett Crappie 10-4

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Piscolli 
#1 ·
Was a bitch today. White caps, rain, lightning, thunder. had to use #3 and #4 setting on trolling motor to just hold in place. graphed alot of fish but had use a 1/4 oz jig head to cast 15-20 feet. real slow to start. found calmer water in rattlesnake cove with shad boils. that ended up being the place. would of liked to stay longer but with a graphite rod, alum. boat and lightning I was out of there. Fishless found lots of fish around your spots but the wind was blowing to hard to even cast a 1/4 oz jig.

#4 ·
Hey Bill, thats right I forgot you were going yesterday!!! WOW!! we didn't get squat for rain or wind over here in the slope but I saw the weather radar and was glad I went wednesday instead of yesterday, it was so calm wednesday, I thought about going today but wind is forecast for 25-35mph sooooooo I am doing lawn work (letting it blow into the neighbors yard since the wind is picking up) glad you got off the lake safely, me and lightning don't do well together (the fat boy leaves)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.