Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

MSHA Mine Safety Training

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Smoke Hologram 
#1 ·
Is there anyone on here qualified/certified to give new miner training? I need to run several guys through this very quickly.

#2 ·
I'm not aware of any Mine Safety Professionals or Consultants on the Zone. You should give the local ASSE Chapter (American Society of Safety Engineers) or National Safety Council a call. They might be able to refer you to a consultant or a training seminar being held in the area.

ASSE President (602) 542-1667
National Safety Council (602) 264-2394

#3 ·
brad osborn he is right by the guyos el ray mexican restrant on the way to rosey just leaving globe he is the one that dos it for all the local mines he also has cpr and all kinds of stuff he is good ! i can get the number if you would like

#13 ·
What job is this for??? I heard we were getting some more stuff on the books, but no mention of anything in the boonies.

I'm down with pretty much anything as long as it provides hours. Just remember, Fitters and F.A.G.'s don't mix well in confined quarters. Sounds like it could be a good job for the Hobbiest and Damon.:Iconrotfl

The boat trailer brakes are fixed finally. When are we going fishing for cats?:rolleyes:

#10 ·
Hey Kevin, those classes that we take are not to certify us as being MSHA trained. They are only for hazard recognition while we are on site. We are covered under OSHA and the mines have been informed of that. All of the mines require us to get these cards annually and some are even going to require us to actually take a test in the future. Guess that means we'll have to pay attention to the stupid little movie they show us now!

#11 ·
brad ozborn has them classes every tuesday ! if you need the 2 day you come back the next day as well ! he makes the class not so boring funny guy ! good guy you shuld give him a call he can handle a big class as well !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.