Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

2nd Annual Lucas Oil Open at Lake Pleasant

7K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Garrettt 
#1 ·
Registration is now open for the Lucas Oil Open.

You may registure at Cabelas in the boat sales department or at the Hook Up.

You may also e-mail me at americanbass@yahoo.com to recieve the entry form or you may call me at 602-908-5893.

Dont forget to sign up for the Cabelas Angler Cash program. Cabelas will be giving away the Cabelas Angler Cash award at this event. You must be signed up to win and can sign up at www.cabelas.com

This event is going to be a blast !! We have a ton of prizes this year and great paybacks. I am sure you will be more than happy with what we have in store for you this year !!

Dont miss out on your chance to win a brand new Ranger boat. Sign up today !!!

Thank you!
Clay Lippincott
ABA Central Arizona Tournament Director

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
We will be holding an early registration at Cabelas on March 4th in the boat sales department. If you want to sign up early this is a great time to get it done !

You can sign up anytime between now and April 13th at the Hook up and Cabelas. We are only taking 150 boats, so make sure you sign up early to secure your spot !!!

#11 ·
Only 12 days left to get your registration in for the Lucas Oil Open. You can sign up at Cabelas and the Hook-Up or you can e-mail me at americanbass@yahoo.com .

Dont forget to sign up for the Cabelas Angler Cash because we will be awarding the Angler cash at this event.

On Friday April 13th from 9am till 7pm there will be an open registration at the Hook-Up and the tournament meeting will be held at 7pm in the same location.

If you have any questions please e-mail me or call me at 602-908-5893

#13 ·
You can still pre-sign at Cabelas and the Hook Up.

Regular registration will be Friday the 13th at the Hook Up from 9am till 7pm. Even if you pre-sign you must come through registration to recieve your boat number for the start boat draw and to make sure that your paperwork is correct.

There is a mandatory meeting at the Hook Up on Friday the 13th at 7:00pm.

Additional answers to questions that I have been recieving:

This is a team tournament
Only 2 people per boat
No live bait allowed
The south marina is off limits
There is no pre-fishing off limits untill the start of the meeting Friday evening
No, you can not fish from the bank and you must have a boat to fish this tournament
There are no activities planned for the kids at this event
No, we do not have a band or beer
No, this is not Bill Luke Big Bass Days
There is no hourly weigh in
This is a combined total weight for two days
Yes, if you win you will win a brand new Ranger boat
Yes, you may fish from a John boat or a pontoon boat

I hope this post helps !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.