Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1988 BassTracker Tournament V17 - Mercury 70HP

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  aaarneson 
#1 ·
It has a 70hp Mercury Motor, 67lb Thrust MotorGuide, new carpet and wood on front deck, rest of the carpet is in good shape, also added rod saver straps. 1 brand new tire the other is 1 year old, seats are in good shape, lots of storage...more in this than other bass trackers, 2 batteries under a year old, the other is still working great, Just had the hubs greased and inspected, steering was just done and works great, brand new windshield, new bunk wood and carpet, lowrance x102 color graph, the bow does not have a graph but does have power to it, so it will be easy to install a new graph. I have always garaged it...owned for about 2.5 years and use it to boat captain my sons junior tournaments and just got back from Havasu this weekend and it ran great and did good there on some of the rougher water. Since it is the deep v it handles the water a bit better. Since I have had it the Merc hasn't had any isssues. I have done quite a bit to clean up this boat and make it cleaner and better.

I am asking 3800.00 for it.

#8 ·
Did you do the carpet work yourself If not how much did it cost if you don't mind I have the same boat and need to replace carpet really only on front deck. Also did you extend the front deck. Just to let anyone interested in this boat they handle really well and are easy to tow. We have had ours since it was new, used to be my father in laws before he gave it to us. Good luck on the sale and take care.

JSully

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.