Safe light till 3pm

5 Fish Limit

12 inches and over, mouth closed, tail pinched on Golden Rule

No trolling

Live Bass (largemouth or small mouth)only to be weighed in

Big Fish breaks tie

Live well check at ramp before start of tournament

No LIVE BAIT

Absolutely no Alcohol before or during, Which includes NO Alcohol in your boat.

Must have a Working Livewell

2 Adults per boat MAX , Kids Can fish with you , and you can have 2, 3 ,4 kids including 2 adults as long as your boat is rated for it.

Franklin Also says NO carolina rigged Ricos :roll:

Use this topic to sign up. Only post once. sign up as a boater or non boater and give the number of people your taking on your boat.
You must be a registered member to post on this page and to fish this event.

Non boaters looking to go please post and we will look for a boater.

Franklin

See less See more
#59 ·
Well, sure, Boat Cop would know because he undoubtedly caught and barbequed the poor little WIFLs last year before they went south for the winter. I pity any that wind up in his backyard this spring, when the survivors return from Costa Rica and other tropical winter wonderlands.

Regardless, I'm guessing you are tactfully advising me that I might as well go birdwatching during the Fab Feb 15 event, because given my typical fruitless fishing that would be much more productive for this "angler" (I use that term loosely here) to do. If so, I beg to differ -- this time I expect to catch a limit (legally) and weigh in a stringer that will make you and Mr. Dropshot both envious and losers. I guess, as they say, hope does spring eternal in the hearts and minds of idiots.

On a more serious note, I had heard that this Feb 15 event was a showdown between eastsiders and westsiders. True or not? If true, what's the dividing line, now that Phoenix stretches from Globe to Miami?

#65 ·
I'm there for the big event. Haven't decided whether to take my
rig or my buddys rig yet. So I don't know if I'm a boater or non-boater but johnr and friend will be there.

Thanks
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.