Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Bass movie and ABA Tourney this Sunday!!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  fredo 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Here is some info for what is going on at the event this Sunday.

As you may have already heard Dennis Green, (yes the Dennis Green that was the NFL Head Coach for the Vikings and the Cardinals) will be filming at our Lake Hodges Tournament this Sunday! The filming he will be doing is for a movie he is producing. There will be an extra waiver at this event that Mr. Green and his crew will handle so that you can be filmed and used in the movie. You do not have to appear in the film or sign the release if you do not want to be apart of the film. The filming will be low key, but if you guys have some sponsors that you should recognize make sure you have your shirts and hats on, and wipe down your boat to make sure it looks good on film.

In addition to this great experience, this will be Todd and Mona Dunlap's first tournament as American Bass Directors. They will be taking over from Dave, (due to the new job Dave has taken he will no longer be able to be the director in San Diego). We at American Bass would like to thank Dave for all his hard work that made these tournaments what they are now. I will also be attending this event to help Todd and Mona. I have heard there will be a great showing at this event, so I hope you all come out and support you new directors.

Sign-ups will be at the lake on Sunday morning starting at 4:30am at the ABA Truck. There will be a Quagga inspection starting at 5:00am, so please have your boat Clean and Dry!!!
Any other questions Please call Todd and Mona at (909) 338-1714.

Thanks again,

Good Fishin

Jason Sutherland – ABA Office
American Bass #1 Team Tournament Organization in the West and Growing! www.americanbass.com
Proud Sponsors: Ranger Boats, Mercury Marine, MotorGuide, Okuma, Gary Yamamoto Baits, Pro-Cure, Gamakatsu, Jackall, Anglers Marine, Blackwater, Lowrance

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.