Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

WINNERS OF THE FIRST TBF ENTRY PAID INTO EVERSTART AT HAVASU

Tags
pussy!
4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Bassin' Kid 
#1 ·
I would like to first say thanks to everyone that showed up to help and fish the tournament on Saturday at Lake Pleasant.

I want to congratulate our winners. The winners are now entered into the Everstart at Havasu in February. Boaters: John Griffith - 8.67, Jeff Erickson - 6.99 / Non-Boaters: Tai Au - 7.24, Robert Larson - 5.21

Great Job

I am getting ready to set up the next event to have the entry paid into EverStart Tournament at Clear Lake on April 26 2012, I will have the details of the event very soon. This event will be the same format NOT the same lake, this event will be open to all 2012 Federation members. Thanks all

Chad R Jenkins
Sponsor Coordinator

#5 ·
What a crazy tourney! That wind was nuts and running those rollers was even crazier. On a side note what a great club.

We had a boater bail literally at 1 am and leave a co-angler in danger of not fishing. This did not happen thanks to Dan Nicholson, may he forever have good fishing karma. After answering his phone at 5 am he came out to the lake with no notice at the last minute to run his boat as an observer and allow everyone to fish. It was also really cool to see more than one member chip cash towards Dan's expenses.

Also we came one pair of anglers short of two pairs having full entry paid. Rather than having the second pair come out of pocket all TBF members donated the remaining funds. Very very cool guys.

Finally congrats to all the anglers going to Havasu and good luck out there guys! Way to think out of the box Tai. Also Scooter thanks for the help with the dippers if only it had come an hour sooner I might have been tagging along. I learned a lot out there and understand why you and Josh are so successful.

Looking forward to the next tourney guys, if you haven't checked out the TBF yet you really should. You'll learn a ton from fishing with this great group of guys and have the opportunity to fish FLW for free, its a cool deal!

#9 ·
Hey Guys,

I was the boater that "bailed" Saturday. I sincerely apologize for not being able to make it. Trust me, I wanted to fish this thing bad, I prefished both Thursday and Friday and my boat was acting up and even had a back up boat ready to roll if my boat wasn't acting right on Friday. I was at the registration and geared up for Saturday when I went to bed Friday night.

Well at 1230am I woke up throwing up (no, I did not drink Friday night). I ended up sleeping in the bathroom throwing up every 30minutes until 7am Saturday morning. I thought it was food poisoning but later found out my sister and her friend in town both woke up Friday night with the same symptoms. Apparently we got a bad string of the flu from a relative at Thanksgiving who had it right before they got into town.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused anyone and for the delayed launch. I am also thankful to Dan for stepping up and taking his boat out to make sure Chad was not left behind.

Congrats to the winners and good look at Havasu, I'm sure you all will tear it up out there.

-Mitch Kistner

#11 ·
Hey Guys,

I was the boater that "bailed" Saturday. I sincerely apologize for not being able to make it. Trust me, I wanted to fish this thing bad, I prefished both Thursday and Friday and my boat was acting up and even had a back up boat ready to roll if my boat wasn't acting right on Friday. I was at the registration and geared up for Saturday when I went to bed Friday night.

Well at 1230am I woke up throwing up (no, I did not drink Friday night). I ended up sleeping in the bathroom throwing up every 30minutes until 7am Saturday morning. I thought it was food poisoning but later found out my sister and her friend in town both woke up Friday night with the same symptoms. Apparently we got a bad string of the flu from a relative at Thanksgiving who had it right before they got into town.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused anyone and for the delayed launch. I am also thankful to Dan for stepping up and taking his boat out to make sure Chad was not left behind.

Congrats to the winners and good look at Havasu, I'm sure you all will tear it up out there.

-Mitch Kistner
That sucks Mitch! Hope youre feeling better.

#10 ·
Like Jeremy said, what a great group of guys. This was my second tourney with the group and I already feel like part of the TBF community.

Congrats to the winners - it was good having you on the boat Rob! Tear 'em up at Havasu

Thanks for everything!

Mitch, sorry you got sick man...that really sucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.