Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

No wake does not apply to me

3K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  jljr 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give a shout out to the two dueche bags in blue shirts in the pro craft at saguaro this morning. Guess no wake does apply to ass clowns like you. :supergay:

#9 ·
No Jamall they did not hurt you!!! The thing that kills me is as soon as they see another boat they shut it down and look stupid and they did not know but when your 2 miles past the no wake buoys. Looked like a tan and brown pro craft. I was in a friends white champion, caught some nice ones today.

#14 ·
assclown

That term was started by a guy named "Buzz" on hunttalk way way back(like early 90's when I ran it) when.some guy was talking out his ass about hunting and grizzlies if I recall in Montana.

was definitely the funniest threads in the history of the internet.

#15 ·
no wake zones are for only when the law is around other wise there no different than a speed limit, most of you guys should know that. ;)

Delw

#17 ·
Honestly, it's way more dangerous on the main lake with these $100k wakeboard boats going 3mph kicking up a 2-3ft wake than someone cruising on plane in the river. Luckily there are unmarked hazards that keep most people honest up there.

The wakeboard boats and the people pretending like they surf behind them are 100x more dangerous than someone blowing a no-wake in a bass boat. Rules are rules, I get that, but some dick-shine in the river on pad simply isn't as dangerous as these wakeboard boats on the main lake or the narrows. I don't see TNF doing anything to regulate that, and since we are talking about wake regulation it's a relevant talking point.

I must say I tip my hat to a lot of the Texas based bass guys on this subject. They will come up on you on plane, within 50yrd they back off to an idle and get 50yrds past you to get back up on plane. Respect. Not much of that out here these days. Wouldn't need a no wake zone if everyone followed that kind of discipline... Just sayin'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.