Arizona Bass Zone

April 28th, 2017     01:10 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Fishing Chat > Fisheries/habitat

Old January 26th, 2016, 09:17 AM   #1
Jones

February Fish Habitat Volunteers

Hi Everyone,

Our February habitat days are scheduled for 2/11/2016-Thursday and 2/12/2016-Friday)and we need to get a head count to see if we have enough volunteers. Please email me (
akjones@azgfd.gov /pm/call (623-236-7593) if you haven't already to let me know if you can attend either of the January dates.

We will be meeting at 9:00 am at the Mesa Game and Fish Office (7200 E University Drive; Mesa, Arizona 85207). For the pour the cement truck will be scheduled to arrive at 10:30. Any and all help is welcomed, 18 years or older. Children 14 to 17 years old need to be accompanies by an adult who will supervise them. If you have younger children (7-13) interested they can help out as well as long as they are being directly supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.

We will provide all the tools along with an ice-chest full of bottled water. We have a limited number of work gloves available and I suggest bringing your own pair in case we run out. The molds are made of fiberglass so dress accordingly, long-sleeved shirts and pants are recommended. Closed-toe shoes are required. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen as there is minimal shade and most of the work is in direct sunlight.

Last edited by Jones; January 26th, 2016 at 10:56 AM.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 8th, 2016, 06:28 AM   #2
Jones

We weren’t able to get enough volunteers for February so we will be cancelling. The March dates are Monday March 14th and Tuesday March 15th. Please email me if you are able to attend the March dates.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote