Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Looking to join a fish club and need a partner

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  BadMackrel 
#1 ·
I have been seriously fishing for the last year or so. I am wanting to join a fish club like chandler bass club or another one. I have a boat. I am hoping to find a tournament fishing partner. I am willing to use my boat or be a passenger. I have never fished tournaments before. I would like to get started. I have looked into a couple of clubs, and it looks like i will have to find a co-angler to fish the tournaments with. so if your interested, send me a PM.

Any suggestions about clubs?

#2 ·
If you can get Wednesdays off, once a month any way,Mid Week is a Great Option. A group of older gents out to have fun and not cut throat trying to get to the next level.

#6 ·
I browsed the Arizona Bass Federation and when i click on links to read the rules and various information, i get errors indicating the documents cannot be found.

I have also browsed the Chandler Bass Club site and attempted to print out the membership form....it should fit on one page but doesn't. it prints out like 6 pages with the huge font.

#11 ·
I got some responses and offers to fish tonight, however i just now saw the responses. So i think it too late for tonight. I changed my notifications so i should get emails for any PMs from now on. I replied to all the messages. Good luck to the guys fishing tonight. Hope to talk to you all soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.