Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

post YOUR p.b largemouth pic

227K views 498 replies 276 participants last post by  Outdooman 
#1 ·
unfortunately i dont have my pic of mine so sorry bout that but lets see some bass!:)

#83 ·
yep...terrible job at photoshop...also...judging by the size of that vs. the angle of his arm to his body size, it would be about 20+ lol. Unless he's 50lbs lol

10 multiplied layers later... next time don't stretch it, use a few masks and light (20%) brushes, and make sure you cut around your hand ;)

#90 ·
you guys can say whatever I have more photos 1 of me with a fist in its mouth and a release....I will post asap they are on another cpu....I was also 14 years old and ya very skinny about 85 lbs...I also have an eight and a half on my wall from same spot....Did I mention she was 14 post spawn? would have been close to 15 or more during spawn. why would I photoshop my p.b. and not an eight and a half from Sag?? hhhhhmmmmm....but hey there are many opinions out there so decide for yourself :)

#96 ·
and think about it i am 14 and not very big...I was trying to hold that fish best I could and probably curling my fingers underneath her mouth...i never thought I would get so much crap for a big fish being caught lol I thought that this post was for that or was this the one to try and prove everyone wrong?? ne how posting asap release and fist in mouth

#97 ·
allllrighhhht

here you go...could not find the release pic but found this one...and my buddy is holding a 7 and my wife a 5 and the other is the 8 1/2 on my wall, my pops also caught an 8 from this spot but no pics and no taxedermy....this spot just produces huge fish nough said. sad I have to try and prove it but there it is.

Attachments

#120 ·
here you go...could not find the release pic but found this one...and my buddy is holding a 7 and my wife a 5 and the other is the 8 1/2 on my wall, my pops also caught an 8 from this spot but no pics and no taxedermy....this spot just produces huge fish nough said. sad I have to try and prove it but there it is.
whats that kids name holding the "7"?

i know the answer!

#106 ·
Personally, I have caught too many toads to count out of Val Vista. Most of you guys who don't believe have way to much time on your hands and want to give this kid a hard time about a big fish. You're just jealous that your personal best is a four pounder.
Look at the original pic he posted dumb ass and then look at the real pic. You can see he blew up the fish. Trust me I'm not hatin on anyone. He posted a fake ass pic and then talked all kinds of shit when he got called out. Turns out he was full of shit! Was definately a nice fish but now he's just full of shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.