Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Midweek Bass Anglers Club Meeting Location Change.

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AprilW 
#1 ·
Midweek Bass Anglers Club Meeting Location Change.

Welcome Aboard to the Midweek Bass Anglers of Arizona (MBA). Our club tournament days are once a month on WEDNESDAY at the various bass lakes around the state and our General membership meetings take place at 8:00 AM on the first Wednesday of each month - come a little earlier if you want to eat breakfast. Our meeting location has changed due to increased numbers of members attending the meetings. Our NEW meeting location is:

Bill Johnson’s Big Apple Restaurant

16810 N. 19th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85023-3306

(Just south of Bell Road on 19th Ave on the west side of the avenue).

Phone: 602-863-7921

Annual club dues are $30 and Tournament fees are easy - $40 gets you into everything that is required - there are Option Pots also available. “Everything” includes Basic Entry fee, Big Bass and Goon Fish (any fish not a large or small mouth bass) payouts. Our tournaments are a Draw - Combined Weight - Single Day format.

Hope you can make it to our meeting and join with a great group of fishermen. We are always looking for new members - Boaters and Non-Boaters. We hope to stress the good fellowship that a bass fishing club can promote and keep costs to a minimum.

Again welcome to the club and if I can help you in any way don't hesitate to contact me.

Terry Tassin

Secretary / Treasurer

Midweek Bass Anglers of Arizona

Email: terrytassin@cox.net

Tel: 623-931-1546

See less See more
#2 ·
Del- I would like to do this. I work rotating shifts here in Globe, and every eight weeks I have weekdays off. Right now I have weekends off, until April 6th. When is the next event at Roosevelt. Also, I would have a hard time making the meetings. Would that cause a problem?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.