2015-2016 MBC Super Teams Results #5 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

April 27th, 2017     05:36 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Monterey Bass Company

Old February 10th, 2016, 06:46 AM   #1
MBC-Info

2015-2016 MBC Super Teams Results #5

Sorry for the delay we had some technical difficulties.

Monterey Bass Company has posted the results from the Super Teams tournament held on Saturday, February 6, 2016 at Bartlett Lake with a total of 27 teams participating.

Congratulations to Ken & Keith Knutson for taking first place with a total weight of 11.95 lbs which netted them a check totaling $1,397.

The team of Dan Williamson & Marty Halsey came in second with a total weight of 11.57 lbs and landed them a check totaling $1,083. Additionally, the third place honors went to the team of Neil Erick & Chris Battershell with a bag totaling 10.27 lbs netting them a check for $612.

Big Fish honors went to the team of Jeff Mabry & Cory Sautter with a 3.52 lb big fish landing them a check for $797.

Complete results can be found here:

A total of $1,200 was added to the Super Teams Championship Jackpot bringing the total to $6,480.

NOTICE: Online tournament registration payments are available on the MBC website.

Upcoming MONTEREY BASS COMPANY Tournaments
SENIOR TEAMS February 13, 2016 @ Bartlett Jojoba
SUPER TEAMS March 05, 2016 @ Apache TBD
2016 MBC Pro/Am Classic Benefiting Junior Achievement February 20, 2016 @ Bartlett Lake
SENIOR TEAMS March 12, 2016 @ Apache TBD
SUPER TEAMS April 02, 2016 @ Roosevelt Windy Hill
SENIORTEAMS April 09, 2016 @ Roosevelt Windy Hill
Monterey Bass is on Facebook, come like us and join in on the discussions.

*Please note that ALL tournaments and ramps are subject to change.

We know you all have many choices when it comes to tournament Bass fishing in Arizona and we appreciate you choosing Monterey Bass Company and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Good luck to all that participate.
MontereyBass.com Administrator
MBC-Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 10th, 2016, 11:55 PM   #2
mateo91

NEW TO AZ

Hi all,
I'm originally from New Jersey and was wondering where would be some good spots to shore fish around here? I'm not too familiar with all the urban lakes around, don't get me wrong, I've tried to fish them and no luck so far. I've also tried lake pleasant, no large mouth bass luck, but I did catch a nice stripper. I also do not have a boat, hence the shore fishing question. I'd like to start catching some fish out here, but I'm starting to lose confidence since I haven't even seen a large mouth out here. I'd like some tips, I'm also willing to meet up with some people to show me around, don't worry I will not tell anyone about any secret spots. Just would like to get to know the area better.

Thanks you to those who will reply.
-Matt
mateo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 06:09 AM   #3
MBC-Info

Matt, you may want to post this question in one of the general discussion forums.
MBC-Info is offline   Reply With Quote