Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Float tube fishing.

9K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  HugeEuge57 
#1 ·
Just got a float tube for my birthday and want to get it out on the water. Where and when is best places to go now that I am not confined to the shore.

#2 ·
Butcher Jones at Saguaro, Rattlesnake Cove at Bartlett, Boulder at Canyon. They are all protected by no motor restrictions however this time of year there aren't a ton of boats out there so it's not awful anywhere. When is up to you man...you can catch fish all year round in or around these areas.

I'm the treasurer for the AZ Chapter of Heroes on the Water. If you're interested we have an event on Sunday 2/21 at Butcher Jones on Saguaro Lake. We take veterans out Kayak fishing but you're more than welcome to join us in your tube since I'm in one too.

#3 ·
Send me the info.

I went to the HOW website to request info about joining the chapter before but never heard anything and sent it again today.

Do you know of any float tube groups here in AZ. I am out in Florence and can get to the Salt River Lakes no problem. I can even go down to Tucson if I have to.

#4 ·
E-mail us at arizona@heroesonthewater.org or go to our Facebook page Heroes on the Water - Arizona Chapter.

What do you mean by joining the chapter? We only have 4 positions and they are all filled. We do accept volunteers to help out but most of our events are 7 or 8 veterans max so we can't have too many volunteers out there for only a few participants. If you're looking to be a participant come on out bud. Just let us know if you want to use your tube or use a kayak. We got your email....will respond soon.

I do knot know of any groups...there's a float tube fishing forum but that's mainly Cali with a few guys from around the country involved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.