TBF MEMBERS TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION/EVERSTART ENTRY PAID - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 31st, 2014     10:02 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Affiliated Fishing Clubs > Arizona Bass Federation Clubs (FLW/TBF)

Old November 18th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #1
18bravo

TBF MEMBERS TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION/EVERSTART ENTRY PAID

We will be holding registration and draw from 5PM to 6PM on Friday November 25th at the Hook Up parking lot. You may also go to the NEW website and pay go to www.azbassfederation.com on the right it says SHOPPING CART click visit shop.

All NEW Arizona TBF Anglers must be signed up by 10/22/2011 to qualify to fish the tournament at Lake Pleasant on November 26th, 2011; this will be a 1 day event. All of the proceeds of the tournament will go to the entry fee for the EverStart tournament at Lake Havasu February 23rd 25th.
Boater VS Boater
Non-Boater VS Non Boater
We will use the current rules under TBF/Arizona Bass Federation.
This is a draw Format
Total needed is $1000.00 for Boater and $400.00 for Non-Boater, I would like to see 2 spots $2800.00 Total
This is what the entry fee would look like.
Boater $120.00
Non-Boater $80.00
10 boats @ 200 per boat is $2,000.00 we would be able to send 1 boater and 1 non-boater ect.
Depending on how many members enter this event will depend on how many boaters and non boaters will fish the event. I have 2 boater and 2 non boater spots reserved for the Everstart event at Lake Havasu.

Thanks

Chad Jenkins
18bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 20th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #2
AnglerAddict

I can't fish the tourney on Saturday (Flying to NY), but if anyone pre-fishing has a back seat open for Friday morning I'd be happy to fill it. Hit me up w/ a PM to hammer out details. Thanks!
Old November 26th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #3
ge_krueger

I want to congratulate our winners today at Lake Pleasant. The winners are now entered into the Everstart at Havasu in February. Boaters: John Griffith - 8.67, Jeff Erickson - 6.99 / Non-Boaters: Tai Au - 7.24, Robert Larson - 5.21

NICE JOB GUYS
Join today at http://www.azbassfederation.com/
ge_krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #4
markazz

Congrats guys!
markazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #5
AnglerAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ge_krueger View Post
I want to congratulate our winners today at Lake Pleasant. The winners are now entered into the Everstart at Havasu in February. Boaters: John Griffith - 8.67, Jeff Erickson - 6.99 / Non-Boaters: Tai Au - 7.24, Robert Larson - 5.21

NICE JOB GUYS
Congratulations! Sorry I missed it. Damn family functions getting in the way of my fishing.