AZBZ Forums

AZBZ Forums (https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/index.php)
-   Amistad Road Trip March 27th - 30th 2008 (https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Amistad final report (https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65522)

Decoy April 7th, 2008 02:24 PM

Amistad final report

3 Attachment(s)
Well, we returned safely on Sunday night after having fished 7 days with one day taken off due to high winds. Friday a front came through with gusto and we decided to have a rest day. Saturday was our last day and we only caught 4. The good news, however, was the 7-4 that Ron (Azfish1) caught on the last day. Obviously, that one made his trip to say the least.

Here are a couple of pics from the trip, Ron with his 7-4, my largest which was about 3-6 and Bob (Obewan) with a nice 4-2.

jasonR April 7th, 2008 02:28 PM

Bob appears to be the happiest man on earth in the last photo.

Obewan April 7th, 2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonR (Post 424991)
Bob appears to be the happiest man on earth in the last photo.

Watch-it Sarge or I will send you back to Korea for Round-II. I hear another ORI is heading your way too.... :Iconrotfl

Damn Ron you pulled one out on the last day...good for you! I kept hearing Art yell get the net and that was payback! LMAO.....

Delw April 7th, 2008 02:38 PM

Nice fish Ron,

Hope you guys had a great tiime

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Decoy April 7th, 2008 03:01 PM

My backseaters catch big fish!

phaz April 7th, 2008 04:08 PM

That last pic is cliff clavin I think.
phaz

TXRNGR April 7th, 2008 04:20 PM

Where in the hell did bob learn to hang the scale in a fish. Damn boy dont you know to put it in the soft part on the side of the mouth?? Oh yeah i forgot u dont see too many fish to way!! :biggrin:

Obewan April 7th, 2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz (Post 425021)
phaz

Yea I got your mail hanging too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXHomo (Post 425034)
Where in the hell did bob learn to hang the scale in a fish. Damn boy dont you know to put it in the soft part on the side of the mouth?? Oh yeah i forgot u dont see too many fish to way!! :biggrin:

TXHomo that is the way your momma showed me!

RookieBoy April 7th, 2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz (Post 425021)
phaz

LMAO!:Iconrotfl

marble man April 7th, 2008 06:16 PM

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Nice job guys.

jasonR April 7th, 2008 06:37 PM

Hey I already been to Korea twice now...not lookin to go again!

The Big Snag April 7th, 2008 08:11 PM

Nice trip Art. it is good to see that you guys caught some fish and got home safe. At least you didn't get skunked the whole time you were down there. It is nice to post a report. Good job.

Chris Love April 7th, 2008 08:19 PM

Obewon.....Ranae says that your scale lies, she guessing thats about 2lbs and you do look like Cliff Clavin. I am posting this cause I didnt have the heart to tell ya:moon::Iconrotfl

Looked like you guys had fun and great catches!

Lone Ranger April 7th, 2008 08:27 PM

Glad to read you guys had fun fishing the famous Lake Amistad. Nice fish pics too.

Decoy April 7th, 2008 08:52 PM

My next trip is to Lake fork. Just booked a trip for May when I'll be there on business. I WILL GET A BIG FISH or go broke trying.