Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Any fish at ASU Research Park?

18K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  EastValleyBasshole 
#1 ·
Tried looking everywhere online to see if ASURP gets restocked, what fish they have, bait that works and found nothing. Just moved in next door and walked down a couple times with night crawlers at middle lake, no luck. Any advice at all?

#2 ·
Haven't fished there in 4 years. Last time I was there I was pulling nice keepers on a swim bait fished slow an close to the bottom. and a 10'' worm always works there C-rigged or T-rigged

#5 ·
Doubt they have stocked anything other than shit fish *carp* into asu research lately. All the fish in there have been really looking poor. The water was drained 4-6 feet 2-3 weeks ago when i was there. I made my way through the grass/reeds and pulled out some lures. Didn't catch any "real" bass just two dinks that looked like they needed to eat bad. Fished bottom lake, middle lake and upper lake for pretty much nothing but a few rattle traps i pulled off the shoreline. GL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.