Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Guess liquids weight on friday night

23K views 153 replies 58 participants last post by  badaz4570 
#1 ·
Whats everybodys guess on what liquid will weight in on friday? Maybe the closest person without going over wins a free entry to the next tournament courtesy of liquid?

My guess is he brings 12.50 to the scales....although i know i am a little ambitious with the double digit guess....but he did say he was on them

#6 ·
7lbs

#15 ·
That is a fluffy jacket so I will guess 213 in flip flops, T-shirt and shorts.

Sag doesn't just push out Pleasant sized bass so for a 5 fish total weight assuming he will throw DS all night I will say 13.87lbs with no boat problems as long as he has a top 7 boat flight number otherwise his "spots" will get torn up by someone else.

Let me know what I won.

#16 ·
im guessing 5 dead fish. damn live well pumps!

#17 ·
Two new pumps just showed up and new spark plugs :) Soon as the sun goes down I;m working on the boat.

With your guys support we hope for a top 5 finish. That would make me happy. I just hope to find a solid drop shot guy to fish this tourney with me. I posted an add in the partner section. I know it's slim pickin around here but with G-D all things are possible.

Liquid

#25 ·
Good luck Liquid!I hope you bag em up!Don't let this post get you all spun out Friday night,just go fishin.I will be down again for this one and hopefully we don't have only 4 fish for 17 lbs like last time.We r going to pre fish this time.good luck to you,we will be in the wrapped Hatch Motor Co boat again.See you out there...

#41 ·
Let's see how the heat that is in the forecast affects the bite. The fish may not even be hungry until the last hour of the tourney. Regardless of who is fishing with who, all you guys be safe up there. Get and stay hydrated. Watch out for the a$$holes with no lights on and just go fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.