Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

USAC gives you the choice

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Justin 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Clowns the last one on mead got not even half the boats havi does.The vote must be rigged or people that don't fish are voting.If you want boats to show up havi or Rosie should be the only to places that's a fact.Fockers don't want to fish tough lakes.Cali guys aren't going to roll to Rosie not most anyway not that I care stay in Cali.Put it on Mead or Pleasant guys won't show because the fishing is to tough.

#8 ·
As long as the prize remains the same I don't think most of the guys care if the boat numbers are down (less people to compete against for a boat). Tournament has been at Havasu and I think most know that the home town boys have such a decisive advantage that they want it moved......

Mead or Rosy would be good choices (Mead is going to go through a new lake effect shortly with all of the vegetation and new found cover in the water)....

#10 ·
More boats means more money plain and simple.Only the top two places get prizes the rest comes from options more boats more money.most people won't come to mead.Rosie would be a fresh place good fishing also.Any pond besides mead has it's local teams that are tough but it's been done.

#12 ·
I still have not been told anything as far as a date or location for a championship. Believe me it is not from lack of trying. I bombard them with emails once a week.

I can however give you my OPINION and that is that I think they will go to Mead. It seems to be appealling to a lot of people now that it has water in it again and the prediction is it will almost be like a new lake syndrome next year. Regardless of where they go you can't beat fishing for a fully rigged boat for first and a motor for second with no entry fee.

I do know that the new VP of Region 2 (our regions) is all about changing the location every year so I do believe that even if they don't come to the valley this year they are definately open to the idea in the future.

I will continue to harp on them and as soon as I hear something official I will be sure to let you all know. Thanks for fishing Anglers Choice and we will see you at Roosevelt November 5.

Justin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.