Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

LSU-Oregon Rematch

2K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Bayou 
#1 · (Edited)
It's going to happen. Oklahoma State will lose. And no one wants to watch another garbage 6-6 game with a 9-6 win in overtime. The fans want to watch one of the best offenses in college football vs the best defense in college football. Sorry Tide fans...

From what the experts are saying, Oregons got a great chance to jump Alabama. Remember, Oregons loss was on a neutral field. Alabama lost at home.

This is going to be a great couple of weeks....clearly the best teams in the BCS are LSU, Alabama, and Oregon...funny how the top team has played both of them...no playoff needed this year

If anything, a Alabama Oregon game would be awesome...probably would get more ratings than the national championship game

#2 ·
WTF Alabama has the best defense in the game don't think so look up the stats. I think 8 points a game 50 or 60 rush yards and less than 200 hundred total. Oregon only plays maybe 2 good teams all year and lost 1 sorry Stanford was a joke. The sec teams play good teams all year. LSU- Okla State this year or Alabama again no Oregon.

#7 ·
LSU still needs to get by the 6th ranked team in the land first (Ark). Then, on to play UGA who is #10 or #12 now. IF they get by that they make it.
Oregon gets a cake walk in their first Conference Championship game (against a minimum 4 loss team).
What's funny is reading the negativity about a 9-6 game. You guys don't know good defensive football - that's what wins.
GEAUX TIGERS!

#8 ·
LSU still needs to get by the 6th ranked team in the land first (Ark). Then, on to play UGA who is #10 or #12 now. IF they get by that they make it.
Oregon gets a cake walk in their first Conference Championship game (against a minimum 4 loss team).
What's funny is reading the negativity about a 9-6 game. You guys don't know good defensive football - that's what wins.
GEAUX TIGERS!
i agree with the good defense comment, but dude both those teams last week played some seriously conservative and vanilla offense. it was boring, luckily k st and o st were 2 channels away.

#18 ·
I'm sorry all you Pac-12 fans but the SEC is far and away the best football conference in the country. I'd rather see the two best football teams play again than see Oregon, who is darn good, but not SEC championship good. Give me Alabama and LSU again.
If OkSt. runs the table, though, they'll play, and lose, to LSU or Alabama. The true disaster would be seeing Oregon and OKSt. That would really suck.

#23 ·
Joey Bama is toast, you should have kind words for Oregon, you picked on them last year and you know what happened last year at Rosy, do I see a repeat performance. Good luck this wkend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.