Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Rods, Reels, Swimbaits etc

5K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Murillo 
#1 ·
I don't get out at all anymore, havent been on any lake more than once in the last 3-4 months and the lake my wife and I just moved onto in Gilbert--specifically so I could have more time to fish, just suffered a massive, devastating fish kill a few days ago. Between being sickened by that and staring at my gear collecting dust, I have not much but contempt left for it, so I'm putting quite a bit of stuff up for sale and will be pursuing other hobbies that dont require a boat.

Nearly all of my stuff is new or like new because I take care of my equipment.

Rods;

Okuma XH Swimbait Rod (new style "A series")-7'11 2-10 oz 10/10 could pass for new $100

Dobyns Fury 795 Swimbait rod- 9.5/10 $90

Dobyns Fury 734-9.5/10 $90

Dobyns Fury 735-9.5/10 $90

St. Croix Mojo Big Crankster- 6/10 $50 (well used, no cork missing, just dirty)

Reels;

BPS Pro Qualifier 5.2:1 LEFT HAND 10/10 spooled with 15 lb Seaguar floro $70

BPS Pro Qualifier 6:1 LEFT HAND 10/10 spooled with 15lb Seaguar floro $70

BPS Pro Qualifier 7:1 LEFT HAND 10/10 spooled with 50lb Daiwa braid $70

Shimano Curado 201E7 LEFT HAND 9/10 spooled with 15 lb Seaguar floro-$120

Daiwa Lexa 300 5:1 LEFT HAND 9/10 $125

Swimbaits;

(2) 8" Hudds in Rainbow, both with stock top hooks, one brand new in package, the other slightly used with flared gill mod and with no marks except by the line tie. $40 for both or $25 each.

(1) Hudd 68 in Rainbow, out of package, like new $20

(1) Jackall Gantarel in RT Bluegill, 10/10 $30

(1) Duo Onimasu in Rainbow trout, 10/10 $30

(1) Gancraft 178 in Ja Ayu 9/10 $40

(1) S Waver 200 in Party Crasher, 6/10 condition (swims true, hook rash) $30

Pictures available upon request. PM me for my number.

Total I'm asking is $1065- Take everything listed for $850.

I may add more or take away from this ad depending on how selling my shit makes me feel.

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow Jordan that sucks about your Lake you moved onto but dude don't sell your stuff bud...I'm working crazy hours right now but I promise I'll get you out on the water...

#7 ·
That sucks about the kill but boo frickin hoo! You love fishing and just need to pull up your panties and move on... Quit sellin your shyt and be glad you have it when you are able to get out... Luv you bruh...

#14 ·
Dude
it wasn't a total kill off at VVL if that's where you moved to... if you live in VVL, I'm a neighbor of yours in VVL, get in my boat and hit the water.
I will be hitting Apache Lake the next few weekends.
Next Saturday, the backseat is filled with Larry the cable guy, but after that, pick a Saturday. :)
If you sell all of your gear, use my junk and land a few....

#15 ·
Dude
it wasn't a total kill off at VVL if that's where you moved to... if you live in VVL, I'm a neighbor of yours in VVL, get in my boat and hit the water.
I will be hitting Apache Lake the next few weekends.
Next Saturday, the backseat is filled with the Larry the cable guy, but after that, pick a Saturday. :)
If you sell all of your gear, use my junk and land a few....
I have the next few weekends tied up but I'll let you know man, appreciate the offer.

As far as vvl, not sure which lake you live on, but I don't think the west lake got hit. The two on the east side got obliterated by GA. There were at least 2k+ floaters the day after. It was bad and one of the hardest things I've watched.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.