Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Are the newer zoners all pussies?

• yes

Votes: 148 72.9%
  • no

Votes: 45 22.2%
  • I don't have the balls it takes to vote

Votes: 10 4.9%

Are the majority of the new zoners big pussies?

67K views 118 replies 65 participants last post by  2marshall8 
#1 ·
As someone who has been reading this board since the beginning, it truly amazes me just how many sensitive, cry baby pussy fisherman that are on the board now compared to the early years. What happened? declining testosterone levels? is it the new liberal "Obama Generation" ? You finding bass zone from Facebook?

This site used to have tons of good fishing reports, multiple informative threads on jigs, dropshot, line etc.. and ball busting was a daily thing. Now its mostly sensitive pussies who get all butt hurt when the elderly zoner gives him shit or when the liberal zoner bust his balls. Then don't forget the 2-3 nut huggers who try to come to his rescue.

Am I the only one to notice this one the zone lately?

#81 ·
As someone who has been reading this board since the beginning, it truly amazes me just how many sensitive, cry baby pussy fisherman that are on the board now compared to the early years. What happened? declining testosterone levels? is it the new liberal "Obama Generation" ? You finding bass zone from Facebook?

This site used to have tons of good fishing reports, multiple informative threads on jigs, dropshot, line etc.. and ball busting was a daily thing. Now its mostly sensitive pussies who get all butt hurt when the elderly zoner gives him shit or when the liberal zoner bust his balls. Then don't forget the 2-3 nut huggers who try to come to his rescue.

Am I the only one to notice this one the zone lately?
I think you are noticing the fact that most American men turned into manginas. They turned into a bunch of ck1 homos. For some reason men are developing feelings. I don't get it. I guess they didn't have father's that beat their asses.
It's the I'm broke and financed to the hilt and entitled generation. And californians

#84 ·
You mean their dad wasnt around because he figured out early on that mom was a manipulative **** that didnt cook or clean so he left to pursue a better life.:wink:

#91 ·
Damn this site is still funny as fuk lol

#103 ·
I thought this was Facebook?
Isn't az basszone a division of Facebook.
I mean all you see is guys bragging about there boats,tackle,trucks,guns.
There careers,money,houses.
Not to mention all the pics of there boats,tackle trucks,guns,houses.
Shoot I'm surprised they don't take a selfee of themselves with there tounge
Touching there boats.

#105 ·
The trouble with this type of survey is that if you are a pussie then you really don't know how to identify another pussie. Also I suggest that the zone put on a class about statistical analysis so that we can take a more accurate poll about such important topics.

#108 ·
AJ you have a pussy!!!! LOL :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.