Awake again... - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

November 18th, 2019     03:48 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Old June 6th, 2011, 11:57 PM   #1
bass&cats1101

Awake again...

Put my son down at 9 30 he only seems to wanna sleep an hr. 1/2 or so...
Anyone ever figure out how to get a newborn to sleep more then an hour.. I know vie posted similar posts. I'm just tired and waiting for the little man to fall into a deep enough sleep so I can try to catch some z,s!
bass&cats1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 7th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #2
AZ Fatty

Take your shirt off and take your kids sleeper off and lay him on your chest. Your heart beat with sooth him. Worked for my man
AZ Fatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #3
Forrest Webb

I dont think there is any hope of getting much sleep in the first few months. Filling them up real good seems to help a little though. Thats just my experience but we have 4 and none of them slept more than 2-3 hours at time until they were 3-4 months old. Our twins did start sleeping from about 8pm til 7am at about 8 months though, if nothing else gives you something to look forward to...
Forrest Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #4
LMUTT87

MINE IS 11 ONTHS OLD---TOOK FOREVER FOR HER TO SLEP THRU THE NIGHT. IM TALKIN 6 MONTHS. STILL A STRUGGLE TO GET 6 IN A ROW OUTTA HER. WORTH IT THOUGH. IVE GOT ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY in 6 months. THIS ONE WILL BE PERFECT----IM SURE OF IT! (yeah right)
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #5
AZ Fatty

Mines a little over a month and a half. His norm is bed at 2 up at 10 everyday. He goes to sleep around 11 but wakes for a bottle. Sleep solid and am happy for it ahahaah!!!!!
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #6
Infidel333

Talk to your pediatrician, may just need different formula! and +1 AZ on the letting your kid rest on your chest, it worked like a charm for 3 months
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #7
bass&cats1101

He finally fell asleep. See y'all here in about an hr hahaha wish me luck. Congrats as well Lmutt
bass&cats1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #8
hellion_locdogg

Mine always fell asleep on my pillow then moved down by my feet later. She really snored like crazy when she was young and never wanted to stay in her bed. Now she only stays on her bed but comes up in the morning for her belly rub. Oh wait you guys are talking kids huh? lol
hellion_locdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #9
Delw

Man up tell your wife to get off her ass and take care of the kid its her job. or you get back in the kitchen and take care of the kid its your choice. LOL

Dude the kid is what 7 days old? give it a few weeks. its NORMAL quite trying to make something of it that its not. Kids arent something that are cool to have then you put them away when your done with them or tired.

and quit bitching about it, just live with it and smile,get used to it, cause it could be alot worse trust me. I been there done that and you know what, I wouldnt trade any of it for anything in the world.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 02:56 AM   #10
fredo

this may help.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkcucXIuVI

Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish....
fredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #11
eo3510

swaddling
eo3510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #12
bigfrog789

Mine didnt sleep for 6 months. She hated to sleep at night, and hated naps. She refused to miss out on anything so she would just fight to stay awake. Hang in there dude.
bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #13
FLHX

You have to get the baby into a routine, it ain't easy, especially if this is your first kid. Fussing and crying WILL NOT hurt him.You CAN'T go running into his room every time he makes a peep or it'll just take longer to get him to be content at night. You will learn the difference between normal fussing and crying and when something is really wrong. The process may take several weeks, but believe me, It'll be the best thing you ever did for your kid and yourself. The best advise I can give you is DO NOT start bringing him into bed with you...takes for ever to break a kid of that once they learn it.
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM   #14
AZ Fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eo3510 View Post
swaddling
My kid absolutly hates swaddling!!! Ahaha he has to be able to move or he'll freak out aha some kids love it though. Alwats worth a shot
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #15
FISHFEARME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel333 View Post
Talk to your pediatrician, may just need different formula! and +1 AZ on the letting your kid rest on your chest, it worked like a charm for 3 months
Something to be said for skin on skin contact w your kid. I agree 100% ..establishes bonds, builds trust & confidence. They learn smells real well now too. So let him/ her learn how dad smells. I used high quality whey protien isolate as a supplement to breast milk after the first 2wks. She tolerated it very well. No problems. Then pureed turkey & sweet taters when she went to semi solids.. dont jump every whimper, let em harden up a lil... they won't break on ya bro...oh & CONGRATS !!!!!
FISHFEARME is offline   Reply With Quote