Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Tournament list/ Tournament Directors

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Delw 
#1 ·
Need some help guys whos still around and whos not and whos new?
want to update the forums

AllStar and Best Bet Tournaments
American Bass
Anglers Choice
Arizona Bass Fishing
JackAz Bass
JML Outdoors
National Bass west
Monterey Bass Company
Patagonia Elite Series
The Hook-Up Outfitters Bass Series
Total Bass Addicts
WON Bass
Yuma Pro Am

Tournament Directors.
you can upload you dates on the calendar, which might be helpful so people know what tournys are when and where.
its easy just like making a post.

click calendar
click ad single event
and add your info.

the title should be circuit lake and ramp so it shows everywhere.
example "AllStar Nights Roosevelt Cholla"

the body can be anything, remember the more details you list the better informed everyone is.

Using your forums:
the info will go on the home page automatically for the 1st post.
Just type in your posts.
use it for results and announcements it helps people remember who you are when there looking to fish one.
Just posting a link to your webpage looks tacky, and lazy, give it some content to get people interested and add your link to your website.
DONT POST EVERYTHING CAPS and everycolor and font size its looks like a 2 year old did it.and hard to read.

The tournament specific forums that are not used will be taken out.( they will be put on the bottom and locked for no new posts)
if your a director and what your stuff online for Tourny Anglers to see, its time to put some effort into it. like 5 mins of your time. if you dont know how to use a computer or this forum ASK. you all know how to get ahold of me.
you can appoint someone to keep the schedual and reults and stuff updated. I just need to know who its going to be so I can give them access.
Namely JACKAZ and MBC. Time to get off the pot guys, you will get higher turn outs if you let people know whats going on.

Delw.

See less See more
#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.