Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Anyone else...

Tags
flathead
4K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  AZMike49 
#1 ·
Find it really difficult to focus on work when you have a fishing trip planned in the next 30 days??? Wish I could have flathead poles in the water while I am working!

#10 ·
What is a good fishing destination if I want to land a big fish and bring my friends at around $750 each? I kept saying we should save up a bit and do a big fishing trip. But I think they are afraid it won't be worth the $ and I don't know of a place/trip that will be for sure.

#13 ·
do you even work?

I'm doubting you have to work real hard to support your high standard life living in a cardboard box behind Walmart per your self admitted location!

At least you live in a good location.

#25 ·
AZMike, where are you staying at El Salto? I stayed at the Anglers Inn when I was there Jan 19 to 23. Lots of Talapia nets in the water then but we caught over 200 in the 3 days of fishing with over 60 of them being 4+. Carry plenty of Senkos and square bills. A great place and I will be going back next year.

#26 ·
Hi AZFSHRMN,
thanks for the tip on Senkos and square bills. We booked with Pro Bass Adventures, Doug King. Based on our planning with them the nets were removed mid Feb and won't be out again till after Mar 4. Really looking forward to this trip and have a quiet an array on baits, Senkos, Cranks, Spinnerbaits, Buzz Baits, Worms, Flukes, Top Water. All I have to do is get it all down there. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.