Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Military Fishing

5K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  DMA 
#1 ·
Hi I found this website a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering if anybody was still doing the Military fishing trips? I'm new to Arizona and still haven't managed to find a good place to fish yet. I was hoping someone could help me out.

Thanks

#2 ·
someone will take you out, the guys on this board are great for that military or not, When ever you see a post "back seat open" reply to it. Guys on this board are great in takeing people they dont know.

#4 ·
I'd be happy to take you out - only problem is that you'd just about have to meet up with me at the lake, since I'm on the opposite side of virtually every lake in Central/Eastern AZ from the valley.

#8 ·
If you want to fish a police/fire/military tourney on
Monday the 26th of october at bartlett lake, give me a call andI will find you a partner. If you can tolerate fishing with a fireman I might know someone. If you prefer police or military, I totally understand:) I will get you a partner if you want to fish. 602-690-0803

#15 ·
Del might be able to help find the previous post from last month on it.

$150 per team. 100% payback. Safelight to 3pm. Sign up on Sunday (25th) in the parking lot of bartlett lake Jojoba (main) launch in the evening or prior to launch on Monday morning (26th)

Both fishermen must be either police, fire, or active duty military. However, immediate family members of police, fire, and military may fish with their respective cop/hosedragger/soldier.

please feel free to call me at 602-690-0803 if you have other questions. Thanks!

Rich

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.