social groups - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 27th, 2020     07:26 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old May 6th, 2010, 10:40 PM   #1
theo9805

social groups

so are we allowed to create and moderate our own groups here on the zone now? lets say i created one where i moderated it. would there be a higher power to veto my moderator power to accept/decline requests to join? just wondering what the deal is on these social groups after this latest update
theo9805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2010, 10:44 PM   #2
jkole

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo9805 View Post
so are we allowed to create and moderate our own groups here on the zone now? lets say i created one where i moderated it. would there be a higher power to veto my moderator power to accept/decline requests to join? just wondering what the deal is on these social groups after this latest update

Rule #1. No Homo Groups

Rule #2 Del is the absolute (voted) Queen/Dictator

Rule #3 See Rule #2
jkole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2010, 11:00 PM   #3
jkole

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkole View Post
Rule #1. No Homo Groups

Rule #2 Del is the absolute (voted) Queen/Dictator

Rule #3 See Rule #2

Where is JBV... on a subject he knows so well...
jkole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2010, 09:44 AM   #4
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo9805 View Post
yes thats what they are there for.
I am the highest power, I Have been told I have God like powers, cause I am special.
I really dont see a problem in why I would have a problem with anything in there I wouldnt go snooping anyhow and if someone came to me crying well you know how I deal with cry babies.

I really don't see how they can cause problems as a moderated one is private kinda, just remember anyone posting anything in a email or private forum can be copied and pasted by someone else to stir shit so dont do anything illegal or Super secret LOL

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote