Striper section - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 27th, 2020     10:51 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old July 18th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #1
Joe C

Striper section

Hey Del
There seems to be alot of guys that like them stripers.
Why not a forum just for them? You got a Crappie forum
Just an idea..

08 198VX Ranger Comanche w/200 Opti -- FINALLY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 18th, 2007, 01:06 PM   #2
Delw

If the striper guys want it I can do it.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 01:11 PM   #3
TXRNGR

I say keep it where it's at. Most of the guys that talk about it are primarily LMB fisherman, but fish for stripers also. So to me it should stay put. JMO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 Ranger 188VX
Yamaha 175 HPDI
TXRNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 18th, 2007, 03:10 PM   #4
matrix1977

I say put up a separate section for them.
matrix1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:13 PM   #5
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNitro View Post
I say keep it where it's at. Most of the guys that talk about it are primarily LMB fisherman, but fish for stripers also. So to me it should stay put. JMO
Nicks right just leave it the way it is...I think some guys are sick of looking at striper reports and want to see more bass but this is a tourney site...dudes aint posting shit about Largemouth......I hate stripers but fish for them when Im bored or the LM aint bitin....

Franklin

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:25 PM   #6
nolord

Keep em together .

nolord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 05:43 PM   #7
RU Serious

Start it! Joe C is right, don't listen to the know it alls. People will use it and share info. why anyone would hate Stripers and say kill them all is simple minded. but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion. Who wouldn't like to catch a fish on top water? They are here to stay, so people should enjoy catching fish no matter what species. unless your fishing a tourny who cares what your catching. I know everyone on here probably started out catching Bluegill or Trout as a kid. People need to lighten up and enjoy the resource.
RU Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 05:57 PM   #8
Joe C

This is a tourney site ...Dudes ain't postin shit about largemouth.
Then maybe you should call it --The AZ Striper zone
Or The Az Dudes ain't postin shit about largemouth Zone.

Which one do you like better? Huh?

08 198VX Ranger Comanche w/200 Opti -- FINALLY
Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 07:00 PM   #9
StickBait

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Serious View Post
Start it! Joe C is right, don't listen to the know it alls. People will use it and share info. why anyone would hate Stripers and say kill them all is simple minded. but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion. Who wouldn't like to catch a fish on top water? They are here to stay, so people should enjoy catching fish no matter what species. unless your fishing a tourny who cares what your catching. I know everyone on here probably started out catching Bluegill or Trout as a kid. People need to lighten up and enjoy the resource.
Still too scared to post under your real screen name???
StickBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #10
jlbnaz

dont see a problem with a seperate section,see which one gets more post

Theres a Fine line between Fishing & Sitting Their Looking Stupid
jlbnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #11
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C View Post

Joe if you are on some good fish at Plez before a tourney(which is almost every weekend) are you going to post anything? No just like the rest of us......I post striper reports because I hate them...Im a bass fisherman they get in the way of what Im trying to do...........my hoping is if enough people catch and kill those bastards maybe it will slow them down.......

Franklin

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:26 PM   #12
Arizona Native

Actually Joe recently caught a 6 1/4 lb largemouth while prefishing for a tournament, and he posted the exact bait he caught it on.
Arizona Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2007, 07:34 AM   #13
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Native View Post
Actually Joe recently caught a 6 1/4 lb largemouth while prefishing for a tournament, and he posted the exact bait he caught it on.
Can't find the post....why would someone post what was working for them before a tourney? My guess is Joe posted after the tournament was over....

Old July 19th, 2007, 08:06 AM   #14
bronzebacklover

Lol. How many posts on a page are really about fishing like 2. So if you make a striper section then your page where your fishing threads are at won't have any fishing posts on it at all. Ok maybe one here and there. But still, the striper fisherman are the only ones that share info.. All I care about is whether or not I am going to have to wait 30 seconds or not.
bronzebacklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:53 AM   #15
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
Nicks right just leave it the way it is...I think some guys are sick of looking at striper reports and want to see more bass but this is a tourney site...dudes aint posting shit about Largemouth......I hate stripers but fish for them when Im bored or the LM aint bitin....

Franklin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzebacklover View Post
Lol. How many posts on a page are really about fishing like 2. So if you make a striper section then your page where your fishing threads are at won't have any fishing posts on it at all. Ok maybe one here and there. But still, the striper fisherman are the only ones that share info.. All I care about is whether or not I am going to have to wait 30 seconds or not.

Franklin is pretty much right, tourny guys don't post that many reports they are few and far between, The guys that don't fish tournys do post reports for the most part. but there is a lot of other information that pertains to tournaments, bass fishing and general fishing alike, some people don't need the help and some do.

as far as being a tourny site, we try to keep all the results and news about tournys on the website, can't do it if no one sends the info, those who do send the info you can see it posted. Sometimes I get busy and can't get it up right away, however the guys that want the info posted can very easily post it. or send me a " Hey dumbass you forgot to post my results email". If you want information on a bite for your tournament I don't think there would be very many people giving you that info and if they did it would be wrong info just to throw you off track anyhow, but you never know. If you think about it why would someone tell you how to beat them in a tourny? Granted its next to impossible to catch someone else fish but hey guys try ask Franklin

What I do find funny is they guys that bitch about there being no fishing reports but yet they have never posted them and they look at them everyday then when they don't see what they want they cry about there never being any fishing reports( these fools left the board a while ago cause they couldn't get what they wanted, however they still read the reports everyday).

Then you got a group of people that only come here to sell there stuff, they want nothing to do with the site or bad mouth it but when it comes to needing to sell something, or making a few extra bucks this is the first site they hit and they make a post immediatly in the forsale section, then you never see them again till they need to sell something else . So I guess we could name it, IOnlyComeHere2SellMyShitZone.com ? kinda catchy aint it.

Fishing reports are a tough thing on any board some people don't mind sharing and some people don't share neither one is wrong. From day one I knew fishing reports were going to be few and far between especially with the sag.fags . I would like to see more of them, even on hunting boards you wont see that much on hunting reports. its pretty cool to see pictures and reports no matter how bad or good someone does.
however there is one of those old school sayings that "if you take some leave some"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote