Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

ASU Bass Fishing Team Fundraiser Roosevelt Oct. 29th

6K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  birddoginaz 
#1 ·
The ASU Bass Fishing Team is putting on a fundraiser tourney at Roosevelt on Oct. 29th. We will be piggybacking off of the JackAZ Tournament, and will be launching out of Windy Hill. Entry is 125, and a 25 big fish option. 70% payout on the entry fee, with 30% going to our club, and big fish is 100% payout. We encourage you to come out, meet our members, and help support the ASU Bass Fishing Team. We also encourage "double-dipping" with the JackAZ tournament. If you want to fish both tournaments, that's perfectly acceptable, and you can just use your weight/weigh slip from the JackAZ tournament for the fundraiser. The money from this and our other fundraisers will help to send our members to the College Bass and Boat U.S. tournaments, as well as other needs for the club. For more info, contact me at 928 369 8755. Thank you all very much.

#4 ·
how about baseballs?
sounds like a plan, as long as the tomatoes are frozen. lol.

on a serious note, this is a great opportunity to help support ASU, as well as the future of this sport. come out and fish it guys. this will be a great tournament, and it will be made even better with the support of all the guys here on the zone. we would really love to get Matt(hawg'n), Andy(Bed Fisherman), Johnny(johnbad), and a bunch of the other big AZ pros out to help support us. pm me, or call/text me for more info. thanks guys

#14 ·
thanks a lot matt. are you fishing it with mike? call up your buddy johnny and get him to come down for it. we would really love to get some of the big az names to come out and support us and have a good time.

another thing, we may have a couple of the new ASU Bass Fishing Team T-Shirts to check out and be able to purchase once we have all of them made. this isn't a sure thing just yet, but we are trying to get a couple made before this weekend.

thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.