Time to get registered for the new season! - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 14th, 2019     07:44 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Tournament Dates

Old January 2nd, 2016, 01:16 PM   #1
Steve L

Time to get registered for the new season!

2016 B.A.S.S. Nation Qualifier Season for the 2017 State Team starts Feb 20th at Apache Lake.

This is the least expensive route for qualifying for the Bassmaster Classic. There are six qualifiers. 10 Boaters and 10 Non-Boaters will make the 2017 State Team and compete at the Western Regional Championship with a chance to move on to the B.A.S.S. Nation World Championship and chance to win Cash, a Boat, and qualify for the Bassmaster Classic!

Basic Entry for each State Qualifier Tournament is only $60 with $50 and $20 optional pots.

Boaters only compete with Boaters and Non-Boaters only compete with Non-Boaters for money, trophies, and State Team.

This is a great opportunity for new Non-Boaters to accelerate their learning curve and possibly qualify to fish at the next level.

One day Qualifiers with 1 throw out. There are 3 qualifiers in the spring and 3 in the fall.

Feb 20 - Apache
Mar 19 - Martinez
Apr 16 - Roosevelt

Sep 24 - Bartlett
Oct 29 - Havasu
Nov 19 - Apache

http://azbassnation.com/about-the-ar...-s-membership/

If interested please message me for more information.
Steve L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 9th, 2016, 07:19 PM   #2
Steve L

AZ B.A.S.S. Nation provides a great opportunity not only for boaters but also for those that don't have a boat or are not ready to compete as a boater.

-Low entry fees
-Accelerate your learning curve
-Compete only against the other Non-Boaters for trophies, cash, prizes, and State Team
-10 Non-Boaters will qualify for the State Team
-2 Non Boaters will advance from the Regional Championship to the World Championship with a chance to win a boat, use of a truck entry fees paid to the Open circuit of your choice the following year and cash.
-Chance to qualify for the Bassmaster Classic

It all starts right here by fishing the qualifier tournaments in Arizona in 2016. Season Kicks off with the 1st tournament in February. Time to get signed up is now.

If you don't have a boater to sign up with I will help you get paired. I have a couple boaters still needing non-boaters, I will pair them up with non-boaters that register first.

If you are interested and want more information message me and I will help you get started.
Old January 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM   #3
champ,204

I heard delw already signed up for another season.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	deloutfit.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	88570  
champ,204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM   #4
Steve L

Last call for boaters or non-boaters looking to fish AZ BASS Nation. Ned to get annual memberships in as soon as possible to be eligible to fish the first qualifier.