DITCHED! looking for New Partner - Page 3 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 16th, 2019     04:12 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Old November 14th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #31
Fishman420

DWRAT,

I fish with alot of dudes on this site, some regularly post, some a lurkers, all visit this site daily.

I am not posting anyones name, especially to a douche like you.
Fishman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 14th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #32
DWRAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman420 View Post
DWRAT,

I fish with alot of dudes on this site, some regularly post, some a lurkers, all visit this site daily.

I am not posting anyones name, especially to a douche like you.
You clearly stated the dude does a lot of work for zoners so it's not a lurker.
Maybe if you devoted more time to fishing and less time to BMX riding you would have not been ditched.
Old November 14th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #33
Fishman420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Love View Post
wasnt Stickbait he couldnt catch a fish even if it was in a homer bucket, Dax move on dude you'll find someone that will pre fish and locate the fish and be happy with you just netting them, Partners are 50/50 sounds kinda like you couldnt commit to your 50% I wouldnt bash him too much, but a phone call would have been cool.
Lover boy, if prefishing is an absolute requirement for fishing a tourney then I guess you're right. I guess the 50% I pay for entry fees, gas and baot gas isn't enough. It's not like I haven't fished these lakes for the last few years. I have plenty of on the water experience man and have been on every lake in this state.

I am on the water 52 weeks a year wether in someone else's boat or my own. I don't take winters or summers off. I get in all the time I need believe me. I just wanted to have some fun fishing a few tourneys.

Besides, not all of us have the luxury of walking away from work whenever we want. I have to clock in and out. I am not clocked in, I am not making any money. Haven't you ever had to go out on the water and pre-fish without your partner?

I am not going bash anyone. I said my peace.
Old November 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #34
Just J

and the sign said long haired freaky people need not aply.
Old November 14th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #35
Fishman420

No matter what you guys say. Every single last one of you would have at least expected a phone call or email. To be left high and dry with your gear waiting to fish is lame and you all know it.
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #36
jasonR
Captain McSh*tty

If you dont have your own boat, now you have a super good reason to buy one. Just sayin. F em both in the A and move on. It's a figure of speech though, dont REALLY F them in the A.
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #37
Catfish Campbell

Wonder what the other side of the story is.....
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #38
booyaa_az

I feel bad cause he called me twice on Friday and once Saturday on his way home!
booyaa_az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #39
catchandrelease

Sounds like you spend enought time on the water not to have to pre-fish every time.
Just curious, if this has happened many times prior why you now decide to post about it. Seems like you should have moved on a while ago , doesn`t sound like any thing new from your post.
catchandrelease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #40
azcoueshunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
and the sign said long haired freaky people need not aply.

come on now - don't talk like that !- lol
azcoueshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #41
Delw

Quote:
[B] These two phucks (my friend and the new dude) have been fighting like girls for the last few years.
**** I know who it is, its joe fishhunter and fishfearme.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #42
Delw

Quote:
What would you do if your supposed good friend/tournament fishing partner ditched you at the last minute to fish your tourney with someone else? Without calling you or emailing you?

My fishing partner and longtime friend did just that. We were supposed to fish a tourney at Roosevelt this weekend. Instead I got left on the dock.

He called me on Monday telling me we were still going and asked me if I could call in to work to pre-fish on Thursday. I told him that I just started a new job and am still on probation for 90 days and I couldn't leave. He was a bit bothered by that, but he told me he would take his little boy instead. On Tuesday, I tell the parents and kids of the soccer team I coach that I will be fishing a tournament on Saturday and that I will not be there. Alternate plans are made and I am clear to roll. The wife and I budget the money for my share of the entry fees and I pickup some new lures for the upcoming event.

On Wednesday I spoke with him and he told me he was sick and doubted he would be going fishing. I told him to get better and let me know if he changed his mind. I also told him I would still be willing to just go fishing if he didn't feel like hitting the tourney and risking the cash if he's sick. I did not hear from him again.

Thursday no call, no email, no contact. Nothing. I figure he has fallen really ill and will not be contacting me until he's better.

Friday night, I go bmx racing, I speak to another zoner at the track and try to get some info about the lake and talked about the weather. Figured it was going to rain and did not expect a call. But just in case, I pack all my gear and re-spool a couple of rods.

Saturday mid-day, after not hearing from him all night, I shoot him a phone call wishing him well and seeing if he's better. I leave him a message. I get a text message that afternoon from his new tournament partner bragging about their good finish, how big a fish he caught and what they caught them all on. WHAT! I was supposed to be in that boat! I congratulate him and text my friend asking him if he was the one fishing with the dude. No response. I get a second text from my friends new partner bragging about how many fish **** caught and how well they did AGAIN! Now I know I got left on the dock so to speak, and I sent my friend a text asking what's up. NO REPLY.

Lame, I guess my friend couldn't sack up and just call or email me to let me know he found someone else to fish the tourney with. And funny how we have been fishing together regularly and yet he couldn't call me to tell about his choice soon enough for me to find another partner to fish with. This is just one of many instances where I have been either ditched or cancelled on at the last minute by this dude. I have kept most of this off the zone since we are both zoners, but this time it felt personal.

These two phucks (my friend and the new dude) have been fighting like girls for the last few years. I have always been thrown in the middle of it. I get asked to fish a tourney then I get ditched at the last minute when these two girls make up. Then they fight at the tourney and they call me to fish again! This is ridiculous!

I am by no means a pro, but I am a decent stick and I CAN catch fish. I am hoping someone out there could use a backseater to fish tournies with. I just want to hang out an fish, not deal with a bunch of B.S. So if you want to fish with someone whose really laid back, shoot me a PM. Hoping to find a decent partner before the spring season starts.

Oh and as far as names are concerned. The dude is a regular on here and does alot of business thorugh the zone so I don't want to mess that up for him. So I will not name names. But he knows who he is... Shitty way to toss away a friendship bro. But I guess to each his own.

The upside to this is now my wife is so pissed she wants me to start fishing tournaments regularly just so I can beat them both, AGAIN.

Just venting.....
ok finally got a min or 2 too read the post. WOW its a good one. but theres too much ****ing drama and insinuations. makes for a good story for dear Abby. but this is Dear Arizona.

the drama insinuations:
First off it wasnt the last min. it was 3.5 days
you werent left on the dock as you didnt go there.
Then you throw all the drama in on how you had to make special plans,of course using kids(soccer coach) as a tool. but heres a major problem. whichs wipes out all your poor pitiful me posts. you were going to ditch the kids to go fishing. so lets get it straight so far, its ok to ditch kids but not ok to be ditched by a fishing partner.?

next Drama moment
you knew this was going on as you said so here:
Quote:
These two phucks (my friend and the new dude) have been fighting like girls for the last few years. I have always been thrown in the middle of it. I get asked to fish a tourney then I get ditched at the last minute when these two girls make up. Then they fight at the tourney and they call me to fish again! This is ridiculous!

I am guessing your one of those chicks (oops) guys, that likes to have a non trusting relationship. you are probaly drawn to this situation from a tramatic childhood experiance. mom dad sister brother didnt take you to wally world cause you werent ready in time. wasnt dressed, shoes werent on, throwing rocks at the dog watching Oprha or something like that. so your acting out your childhood memories and its putting you into the same situations.
You also have a jealosy problem with a few things, Your "Partner" with another guy and them having a good time and doing very good.
it remains obvious that over the last few years you still show feelings for your partner even though he has put a tremendous burdan on you.

My suggestion is that you buy your wife a new broom and dustpan and tell her to get back into the kitchen were she belongs because we all know thats were the problems are.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #43
DWRAT

Quote:
now my wife is so pissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
My suggestion is that you buy your wife a new broom and dustpan and tell her to get back into the kitchen were she belongs because we all know thats were the problems are.

Delw

LMFAO.
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #44
bentrod1

see i knew FRANKLIN (DUDE) COULD SOLVE THE CASE
bentrod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #45
bentrod1

MAY BE DELW MIGHT HAVE SOME INSITE ON THE WIFE
bentrod1 is offline   Reply With Quote