May News - Yuma Pro Am - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 16th, 2019     06:05 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Yuma Pro Am

Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Bob La Londe

May News - Yuma Pro Am

As always do not reply directly to this POST. If you need to contact me send an email to:
bob (at) yumaproam (dot) com or call (928)580-1270.

The date of the May Yuma Pro Am Tournament has been changed to May 20th. The draw meeting has been changed to May 19th.

We would like to welcome four new members to the club from the April tournament.
Ryan Rea, Anthony Salazar, Joshua Anderson, and Brian Parker.

Our first attempt at providing the one time use loaner tackle bag and rods was taken advantage of by two of our newest members who came in from out of town, not expecting to have the chance to go fishing while they were here. It was a success. Two kits were loaned out and both came back in good condition. We have three kits available (one time use only for a brand new member), and as long as they continued to be used and respected they will continue to be available. Members of the club and Yuma Tackle Company (me) provided these for use and are glad to do continue to do so if our money and efforts are not abused.

Ed Reeder & new member Ryan Rea took 1st place in April with almost 14 pounds. 2nd place went to Bob La Londe & Kevin Goss. Bob, "Most of the fish we weighed in came on an RFG, Ask Kevin he saw me flip it all day long. Sorry. I don't know what 1st place was using." 3rd place went to Billy Skinner & Rick Johnson. 1st place big fish went to Kwame "Hammer" Kuanda & Bill Rose. 2nd big bass went to Craig Johnson.

As always please spend your money where you can with those who support Yuma Pro Am and the future of fishing through other pro am clubs like ours.

Pepsi Cola of Yuma
King Cobra Tackle Company
Fisher's Landing
Yuma Tackle Company
Taipan Custom Rods (and reel repair)
Lake Fork Trophy Lures
Eagle Claw Hooks
TTI - Blakemore
The Security Consultant
Goin' Fishin' Productions Guide Service
Sonora Nissan
Bang Lures - Bass Assassin
Preferred Plastics Custom Baits
WON Bass
Stanley - Reel it, Feel it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob La Londe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #2
Bob La Londe

DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POST. If you need to reach me:

Call my cell 928-580-1270
or drop me an email at:
bob(at)yumaproam(dot)com

Don't forget folks. The May Yuma Pro Am tournament was changed to this weekend - May 20th.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob La Londe is offline   Reply With Quote