Reggie freiswyk Needs Our Help - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 14th, 2019     07:51 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Saved Threads > Information on Reggie freiswyk

Old October 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Kreuzer

Reggie freiswyk Needs Our Help

I would like to say thank you to every one for your support for Reggie Freiswyk, Fran Medina partner of 13 years and their daughter Andrea as well as the entire Freiswyk family. They truly appreciate all of your prayers and support.

Many of you have been asking what you can do to help out or where you can send cards or flowers and every thing is appreciated so much. Reggie is still in the ICU and will be in there for some time he can not have any flowers in the room at this time.

I know that Fran is going to have a hard time managing the every day tasks and bills with this unexpected accident, Del has been so gracias to offer to set up the AZBASSZONE pay pal account for any donations or contributions that any one would like to make to help Reggie and his family out during this difficult time.

We all have days when we get frustrated with one another from our posting buddies to the tournament fishermen to the guy that likes to fish from shore. But we all have some thing in common we are all fishermen and look forward to the morning on the water, weather it be crank baits, plastics, flipping or Reggie’s favorite just happens to be the spook!

I can’t help thinking that this could have been any one of us. Reggie is a kind person with a big heart. I have never heard him say a bad word about any one. He always has a smile on his face no matter how the day went on the water. He is so easy going and he’s even a little shy. He is also a jokester and you would be guaranty a laugh if you ever had a conversation with Reggie. He is a dear friend to many of us and I know he would be there for any one in the same situation.

Please come together to support one of our own while he is down and in desperate need of our support. Any little thing would help. Weather it be the change in your car or doing with out coffee one morning and sending in the change instead. If you were going to send a card you could send the cost of the card or cost of flowers instead. Of course the more the better, but we understand this is though times for every one. Every penny will truly help out Reggie’s family with the mounting expenses and would be greatly appreciated.

I would just like to say THANK YOU for all of your support with your posts, calls and prayers…… On behalf of Reggie, his family and his close buddies. We are all very proud to be part of such a strong fishing family.

Don McBride will be keeping you posted as we get any new information on Reggie’s progress. To day Reggie is still in a coma but he is having more movement from his arm and leg which is another step of improvement from last night which shows positive brain activity the Dr. is very positive.

At a later date we will have a tournament held on Reggie’s behalf to raise funds to help out Fran with expenses. We will keep you posted. Del is taking mail for us so mark: Attention Reggie fund.
If you send checks please make them out to: Fran Medina.
Thank you,
Tanya Kreuzer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #2
Delw

Address for Mailing checks:
If you send checks please make them out to: Fran Medina
Del-Mart Molds
Attn: Reggie fund
po box 6076
Glendale AZ 85312

Online Donations:

To make a donation to Reggie Freiswyk CLICK HERE

Enter the dollar amount you wish to donate. This is a secured server. It is set-up to take paypal and credit cards.

If you have any problems or need another way, Please feel free to call me anytime 602-505-7499

100% of the proceeds will be given to Reggie Freiswyk, Fran Medina partner of 13 years and their daughter Andrea.

Donation update: 11/21/08 11:45pm
$20
$200
$100
$100
$100
$100
$100
$100
$20
$150

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Last edited by Delw; October 21st, 2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old October 20th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Paul Matthews

Address. ????
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #4
AprilW
The Warden

Paul,

We are going to hold a raffle, also. We will have all the details worked out soon, and get it posted.

Last time we did a raffle, some folks said they would have liked to participate more, but the time we held it was too short. So, we are trying to decide on a time frame and get the links set up.

People wanting to contribute items for the raffle, let Del know.

Old October 20th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Paul Matthews

Okay, but in IMPO we shouldn't need a raffle to get people to donate. Come on guys give it up. I'm down for a $100 bucks. Know things are tough for some of us but anyone up for a match. I usually doen't blow my horn on things like this but my feeling is they need help now. Hospital bills ain't cheap.
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #6
Decoy

Let's do both. I'm in when Del tells us how to do the paypal bit, and then a raffle might raise some additional. I agree that as fishermen, fun or tourny, we can all stick together.
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:28 PM   #7
Kreuzer

thanks paul tanya and I are in for two hundred
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #8
AprilW
The Warden

We will do both, staright donation, or donation for raffle entry.
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #9
Kreuzer

Thanks Del for taken care of this!
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #10
Delw

The Address and information on how to donate is right under Tonyas First post.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:27 PM   #11
MADTackle

I would like to donate to the raffle. Delw or April please email me the details.
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:36 PM   #12
Servi

[/IMG]

Eric and Reggie at Plsnt. in 2007. Someone was asking what he looks like.

May God's healing hands embrace him and his loved ones.

Jeff McClure
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #13
firefyter55

I sent an email to KNIX country morning show Ben & Matt to see if they can give the info on the air. That should help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stupid comment goes here...
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #14
elwayoung

Reaction Jackson, is dialed into this sight maybe on the next talk show, call in they can discuss a refresher on boat safety in response to this horrible incident.

God Speed Reggie for a quick recovery and to your family remember your no help to Reggie if you don't take care of yourselves while supporting him in his recovery. It is not what you want to hear but stay nourished and switch off on sleep as best you can. God Bless Reggie, your family and friends
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #15
Decoy

Del, system is working. Thanks for setting it up. It feels good to add bucks to prayers. Both work!