Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

March Fish Habitat

15K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Jones 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Our March habitat days are scheduled for
Monday March 14 and Tuesday March 15 and we need to get a head count to see if we have enough volunteers. Right now we have one volunteer for both days.Please email me (akjones@azgfd.gov /pm/call (623-236-7593) if you haven't already to let me know if you can attend either of the January dates.

We will be meeting at 9:00 am at the Mesa Game and Fish Office (7200 E University Drive; Mesa, Arizona 85207). For the pour the cement truck will be scheduled to arrive at 10:30. Any and all help is welcomed, 18 years or older. Children 14 to 17 years old need to be accompanies by an adult who will supervise them. If you have younger children (7-13) interested they can help out as well as long as they are being directly supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.

We will provide all the tools along with an ice-chest full of bottled water. We have a limited number of work gloves available and I suggest bringing your own pair in case we run out. The molds are made of fiberglass so dress accordingly, long-sleeved shirts and pants are recommended. Closed-toe shoes are required. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen as there is minimal shade and most of the work is in direct sunlight.

Feel free to forward this to anyone I have missed.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.