Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

June 7th CBC Bartlett Lake Open Charity Tournament

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  azhawaiian 
#1 ·
2014 Annual CBC Bartlett Open Charity Tournament

In honor of past members Rick Roman and Mark Dornbusch, this year the Chandler Bass Club is holding it's annual charity bass fishing tournament on Bartlett Lake, June 7th, from 5PM to 1AM.

Chandler Bass Club will also be raffling off a variety of items during the weigh-ins. Raffle tickets can be purchased prior to tournament start. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Hotdogs and beverages will be served.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Team Tournament, 5 fish limit, 10 inch minimum
Registration is from 3PM to 4:30PM at the ramp
Entry fee - $100.00 (80% payback, pays 1 in 5 boats)
Big Fish Option - $20.00 (100% payback, pays 1 place)
Cash Only
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Livewell check required before takeoff. Lake is off limits the day of the tournament. Must be inside of the no wake buoys before official end time.

Please visit chandlerbassclub.com for more information

See less See more
#2 ·
If you talk about passion for this sport, you want to fish in this club.

We are raising funds to help fight and find the cure for cancer in honor of Rick & Mark and all who fight the battle.

Don't know where to start when it comes to fishing in a tourney, and you have a lot of questions about competitive fishing , get in with these guys.

The info on how and what baits worked in the past tournament are discussed at the meetings..If you come out and it's your first time, like this open tourney, information will be shared. It's about having fun.

The meetings are held once a month at a cool place in Chandler called Iguana Macks.

Great place to start and the info that they share would take you much longer to figure out on your own. It's very low key and fun. This group has structure and unity.

This is an open tourney,

I'm glad I'm on board,
RB

#3 ·
Another reminder, this event is this Saturday June 7th. Please RSVP by texting me at 602-300-9410 with the names of both partners. Special thanks to everyone who has donated for the food and raffle. Please visit chandlerbassclub.com for the full list of sponsors and additional tournament information including payout schedule.

Mike

#4 ·
Do we really need to RSVP? What if were not sure were gonna fish yet and show up the day of the tourney? Never had to RSVP before for this tourney and I used to be in chandler bass

#5 ·
Reservation is not required. We'd just like to get an idea of how many people to prepare for in terms of food. We want to make sure we have enough. Hope you can make it. It would be good to meet some former members. We will be setting up around 230 or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.