Arizona Bass Zone

October 30th, 2020     09:25 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Old October 18th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #16
BassTrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Webb View Post
When is that massive earthquake going to happen? Sink that whole state and give us the ocean front...
This song pretty much sums it up:

Helpful to listen and read the lyrics. Some profanity, so I'm only posting the link: Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
Advertisement

Old October 18th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #17
Forrest Webb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassTrix View Post
This song pretty much sums it up:

Helpful to listen and read the lyrics. Some profanity, so I'm only posting the link: Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
Yeah badass song. Hopefully most of them swim the wrong way...
Forrest Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #18
Franklin J

I have an idea, when illegals comeover the border, make them sing this in "english"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UzDDJm27vmc

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #19
Bayou

The problem is assimilation. Allowing people to violate our borders illegally allows a flooding of cross cultures. Acceptance of this without proper processing quickly erodes OUR own culture.
The problem is also bleeding hearts.
Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #20
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
The problem is assimilation. Allowing people to violate our borders illegally allows a flooding of cross cultures. Acceptance of this without proper processing quickly erodes OUR own culture.
The problem is also bleeding hearts.
Third world people breed third world environments. One of the mexican nationals I used to work with was all pumped up saying mexico was gonna take back aztlan and kick all the whites out. I asked him, do you speak french, cause youre gonna have to travel all the way to canada to get a job when that happens. He actually smiled, and said, "Yes, I think you right."
Old October 19th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #21
Shane1

I found this on Facebook the other day. I snoped it and its true. It could not be put any better than this. ****in chicken shit Cali hippies.
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt
Shane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #22
Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
and so can a massive civil war but lets get real.

I have no problems with school uniforms always thought it was a good idea. but thats not the problem here. the problem is
in america people have to fight to defend there right to be American in America while wetbacks, raghead, goat ****ers ,bug eaters,boat people and every other free loading SOB that comes into our country and gets anything and everything they want by crying rasism or being a victim of something.

Delw

This is true, painfully so.

Even though I don't know where ****in' bug eaters come from.

Still...true.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #23
918radio

This whole thing is wrong on at least 2 levels. For the school to discourage, and even go so far as to consider prohibiting, a patriotic display is disgusting. However, the method surrounding this display is actually wrong as well.

I would challenge those that don't know proper United Stated Flag etiquette to take a look at the U.S. Flag Code. In part, it states that the flag should never be worn as clothing. Elsewhere, the code defines the flag as pretty much anything that the average person would recognize as a United States Flag. Even a child's drawing can be considered a United States Flag, and if so, should be treated the same as a flag on a flagpole. That these students intend, or intended, to wear shirts that resemble the U.S. Flag is an incorrect use of the U.S. Flag and should not be worn, if the shirts themselves can be recognized as U.S. Flags. This also applies to any other article worn as clothing.

I support the students in their display of patriotism, and do not support the school's attempt to prevent it. However, the students need to understand the U.S. Flag Code and use the flag appropriately.
918radio is offline   Reply With Quote