Arizona Bass Zone

October 22nd, 2020     10:33 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Fishing Chat > Fishing Chat

Old March 5th, 2014, 08:51 PM   #76
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by river_phisher View Post
"a punk ass kid that thinks he knows what hes talking about." Coming from an old kodger trying to relive his golden years through memories. Telling an 18 year old he doesn't know what he's talking about, when that 18 year old has brought over 500 salmon and steelhead to hand in the 5 years ive been fishing for salmon and steelhead. this punk ass kid has put more miles on his boots in a river than you have on any of your boats.

How many people do you know that release hatchery chinook when their limit hasn't even been touched yet?
Can you leap small buildings in a single bound?

Kill a bear with your bare hands?

Do you have a brother named Waggs?
Advertisement

Old March 5th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #77
Forrest Webb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
went back in 92 swore i would never go back again, was llike walking into a gaybar. I had a great time but my ass hurt so bad I couldn't sit down for like two weeks.
There fixed it for ya...
Forrest Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #78
river_phisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylewy View Post
I lived in Washington up until I retired. Went to Renton high school. Worked and lived in Puyallup until 03. Lots of fishing and hunting. Delw is right the state has gone to hell.
I understand people saying its not what it was like in the mid to late 1900s. But, there are still plenty of fish to be had.

Noticed your signature, thanks for your service Marine.
river_phisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #79
river_phisher

Quote:
actually most of he people i fished with or fished next to released there fish, then sometimes we would fill 2-3 punch cards a year and more.

if you count the indian gill nets i have cut and released what was in them, that total of 500 you are so proud of would be about 1-2 weeks of work. and it didnt make any difference if they were wild or hatchery fish.

I am not quite grasping your point other than your a punk ass kid from another state where the fishing actually sucks for steelhead and salmon compared to other states.

btw wanna talk miles, look up the pacific crest trail and use google to find all the unnamed lakes from okanogan to mt rainer park.
When i think of the pacific crest trail, I think of a bunch of flea flicking idiots. Good job on cutting those gill nets and releasing the fish that probably half of which went belly up and started floating down river as backwards. What a waste. I'm not for letting indians rape a river with nets, but jesus christ, the majority of fish in those damn things are dead anyway. You'd do much more of a difference if you cut the empty ones and pulled those damned things out of the river, which happened a number of times when theyre in the rivers while I'm fishing on the sundays-wednesdays the indians are allowed to net. I have a feeling you were one of those dbags tossing 10ft leaders with a single corkie and long lining the hell out of fish.

You say washington is full of liberals, you're exactly right, if you're stating i'm a liberal, you're wrong. But if it's such a gay bar, why didn't you stay? You seem like you would have fit in just fine.
Old March 5th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #80
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by river_phisher View Post
When i think of the pacific crest trail, I think of a bunch of flea flicking idiots. Good job on cutting those gill nets and releasing the fish that probably half of which went belly up and started floating down river as backwards. What a waste. I'm not for letting indians rape a river with nets, but jesus christ, the majority of fish in those damn things are dead anyway. You'd do much more of a difference if you cut the empty ones and pulled those damned things out of the river, which happened a number of times when theyre in the rivers while I'm fishing on the sundays-wednesdays the indians are allowed to net. I have a feeling you were one of those dbags tossing 10ft leaders with a single corkie and long lining the hell out of fish.

You say washington is full of liberals, you're exactly right, if you're stating i'm a liberal, you're wrong. But if it's such a gay bar, why didn't you stay? You seem like you would have fit in just fine.

like I said your a punk ass kid that doesnt have a clue you know when the salmon were running they pulled the nets every 2-4 hours right, of coarse you did
your more of a liberal than you think. who cares what people fish with as long as its legal. you sound just like the fly fishing fags that fished the head waters of the green river. they for years tried to make it illegal for anyone and everyone that wasnt fly fishing. there was one group of fly fishermen that even tried to get a law passed to keep the river off limits to everyone but there club on fridays and weekends. yes i am not shitting you.
haveing read your posts in the last day or 2 it has come to my highly educated guess that your going to fit right in with the sag fags and fagbook bunch here in AZ, they like to dictate how fish should be fished when and where.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #81
river_phisher

Quote:
like I said your a punk ass kid that doesnt have a clue you know when the salmon were running they pulled the nets every 2-4 hours right, of coarse you did
your more of a liberal than you think. who cares what people fish with as long as its legal. you sound just like the fly fishing fags that fished the head waters of the green river. they for years tried to make it illegal for anyone and everyone that wasnt fly fishing. there was one group of fly fishermen that even tried to get a law passed to keep the river off limits to everyone but there club on fridays and weekends. yes i am not shitting you.
haveing read your posts in the last day or 2 it has come to my highly educated guess that your going to fit right in with the sag fags and fagbook bunch here in AZ, they like to dictate how fish should be fished when and where.

Delw
Personally, Ive never seen an indian pull a net between 2-4 hours, mostly between 6-10. So again, your statement is invalid. Please explain when, where and how I dictated how fish should be fished for when and how? To my understanding, I'm with the majority of these people on this thread, stating that we should keep on allowing bed fishing, and doing it ourselves if we respect the resource. I'm all for allowing people to fish whichever way they enjoy aslong as its not flossing or snagging. You're calling me a liberal without even hearing my political and social views. Please continue to enlighten me with your "highly educated guess". Your grammar says different about your "high education". Also, please continue to blow your steam out of your ass. Talking to a person like you is like beating a dead horse with a stick. You probably won't understand that, because you're used to beating your stick with a dead hand. Continue to poke keys you low life prick. I'm done hi jacking this thread, if you feel the need go ahead and PM me. Thats what its there for. While you're at it, go sit on your thumb.
Old March 5th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #82
Skunko!

I just wanna post a pic of clubbing baby seals to make this thread complete.
Old March 6th, 2014, 04:51 AM   #83
ringer

I learned only two things in all those trips to Alaska. Never drink the seal oil when the natives offer it to you and don't take a thousand dollars in to Good Time Charlies.
ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #84
eo3510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
If they make it to Pleasant, I'm in!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blah, blah, blah, that's all i got to say about that~! roadkill46

You're a vile piece of shit. ThereHeIs
eo3510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #85
oneshot86

River Phisher, you will soon learn that Delw thinks he knows everything when in reality hes about as intelligent as a bag of broccoli. Hes best buddies with Skunko and you see the kind of shit skunko posts on here. Theyve spent years licking windows together all across America, according to the posts. I wouldnt even waste your energy on them, let them talk trash because in 3 days it will be towards someone else that posts up some kind of legitimate post so they can break em down......probably be me after this lmao. Theyre too old and dumb to fish anymore so they spend their free time on this forum attempting to formulate a complete sentence with correctly spelled, basic, english words directed at us young guys. now sit back and watch and see what they have to say about me should be interesting!
oneshot86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #86
Roosevelt Mark

Roosevelt Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #87
river_phisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot86 View Post
River Phisher, you will soon learn that Delw thinks he knows everything when in reality hes about as intelligent as a bag of broccoli. Hes best buddies with Skunko and you see the kind of shit skunko posts on here. Theyve spent years licking windows together all across America, according to the posts. I wouldnt even waste your energy on them, let them talk trash because in 3 days it will be towards someone else that posts up some kind of legitimate post so they can break em down......probably be me after this lmao. Theyre too old and dumb to fish anymore so they spend their free time on this forum attempting to formulate a complete sentence with correctly spelled, basic, english words directed at us young guys. now sit back and watch and see what they have to say about me should be interesting!
I'll be waiting, that guy seems like real piece of work.
Old March 6th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #88
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot86 View Post
I give it 2.5 out of 10 stars.
Old March 6th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #89
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
I might as well add to the carnage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc
Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #90
sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
I might as well add to the carnage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc
You're a good dancer and that's a nice hat that you have there Flounder.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote