Aliens are coming in prius's to kill us all
No, theyre coming in 86 grand marquis.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 7th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #542
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch'n View Post
When polution in asia started actually making the bark on certain trees darker in color the moths that burrowed into those tree's bacame darker overtime as well. Is this because they were chameleon's?

The draker ones were not seen as easily by the birds and were not eaten. A few with darker traits had offspring and some of those were darker and some were lighter,... lighter ones got eaten, darker ones had more offspring. Get it?

Evolution: is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Catching on yet?

Did God make this happen? I actually believe God makes all things happen... the master plan ya know. Some call it Karma, or maybe just a higher power,... I call it God but to me that is just symantics. What DP fails to realize is that you can study, use your brain, look at the world around you with an open mind, and except scientific reasoning for things while still keeping your faith. It's like he lives in biblical times?

Making things up again I see. The peppered moth experiment didn't happen in Asia. It happened in Great Britain. It is also a proven hoax that they teach as fact in biology books. It isn't a shocker that you bought into a lie hook line and sinker.

Moths don't burrow themselves into trees. Some moth larvae burrow in the ground then emerge as moths. I have never heard anything ever that moths burrow into bark. What is your source on that one. We call moth larvae caterpillars. The outside of a tree can be dark but once you get past the outside of the tree it isn't dark anymore. Moths have a liquid diet mainly nectar.

Most moths are nocturnal and birds are out in the day. The biggest predator of moths are bats and they use sonar to hunt. They don't care what color a bug is. Now let us talk about the peppered moth hoax.

The peppered moth experiment shows nothing more than gene frequencies shifting back and forth by natural selection within one created kind. Both black and white moths have the genes to make both colors. In No way does it show the addition of complex design information needed for single cell to man evolution.

Even L. Harrison Matthews wrote a foreword to Darwin's Origin of Species and he said therein that the peppered moth example showed natural selection, but not evolution in action.

The peppered moth experiment is just a hoax and here is why.

Peppered moths don't rest on tree trunks during the day.

Kettlewell that came up with the peppered moth experiment caught his moths at night with lights and pheromones, anyways it was at night not during the day when birds are out feeding.

British scientist Cyril Clarke, who investigated the peppered moth extensively, wrote: But the problem is that we do not know the resting sites of the moth during the day time. … In 25 years we have found only two betularia on the tree trunks or walls adjacent to our traps (one on an appropriate background and one not), and none elsewhere.’

The moths filmed being eaten by birds were laboratory breed and were placed on tree trunks by Kettlewell. Kettlewell had to warm up the moths on the warm hood of his car because the moths were so languid.

And all those still photos of moths on tree trunks? One paper described how it was done—dead moths were glued to the tree.University of Massachusetts biologist Theodore Sargent helped glue moths onto trees for a NOVA documentary. He says textbooks and films have featured ‘a lot of fraudulent photographs'.

Other studies have shown a very poor correlation between the lichen covering and the respective moth populations. And when one group of researchers glued dead moths onto trunks in an unpolluted forest, the birds took more of the dark (less camouflaged) ones, as expected. But their traps captured four times as many dark moths as light ones—the opposite of textbook predictions.

University of Chicago evolutionary biologist Jerry Coyne agrees that the peppered moth story, which was ‘the prize horse in our stable,’ has to be thrown out.
He says the realization gave him the same feeling as when he found out that Santa Claus was not real.

You prove that you were indoctrinated with a proof of evolution that has errors, fraud and half truths.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #543
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
Making things up again I see. The peppered moth experiment didn't happen in Asia. It happened in Great Britain. It is also a proven hoax that they teach as fact in biology books. It isn't a shocker that you bought into a lie hook line and sinker.

Moths don't burrow themselves into trees. Some moth larvae burrow in the ground then emerge as moths. I have never heard anything ever that moths burrow into bark. What is your source on that one. We call moth larvae caterpillars. The outside of a tree can be dark but once you get past the outside of the tree it isn't dark anymore. Moths have a liquid diet mainly nectar.

Most moths are nocturnal and birds are out in the day. The biggest predator of moths are bats and they use sonar to hunt. They don't care what color a bug is. Now let us talk about the peppered moth hoax.

The peppered moth experiment shows nothing more than gene frequencies shifting back and forth by natural selection within one created kind. Both black and white moths have the genes to make both colors. In No way does it show the addition of complex design information needed for single cell to man evolution.

Even L. Harrison Matthews wrote a foreword to Darwin's Origin of Species and he said therein that the peppered moth example showed natural selection, but not evolution in action.

The peppered moth experiment is just a hoax and here is why.

Peppered moths don't rest on tree trunks during the day.

Kettlewell that came up with the peppered moth experiment caught his moths at night with lights and pheromones, anyways it was at night not during the day when birds are out feeding.

British scientist Cyril Clarke, who investigated the peppered moth extensively, wrote: But the problem is that we do not know the resting sites of the moth during the day time. … In 25 years we have found only two betularia on the tree trunks or walls adjacent to our traps (one on an appropriate background and one not), and none elsewhere.’

The moths filmed being eaten by birds were laboratory breed and were placed on tree trunks by Kettlewell. Kettlewell had to warm up the moths on the warm hood of his car because the moths were so languid.

And all those still photos of moths on tree trunks? One paper described how it was done—dead moths were glued to the tree.University of Massachusetts biologist Theodore Sargent helped glue moths onto trees for a NOVA documentary. He says textbooks and films have featured ‘a lot of fraudulent photographs'.

Other studies have shown a very poor correlation between the lichen covering and the respective moth populations. And when one group of researchers glued dead moths onto trunks in an unpolluted forest, the birds took more of the dark (less camouflaged) ones, as expected. But their traps captured four times as many dark moths as light ones—the opposite of textbook predictions.

University of Chicago evolutionary biologist Jerry Coyne agrees that the peppered moth story, which was ‘the prize horse in our stable,’ has to be thrown out.
He says the realization gave him the same feeling as when he found out that Santa Claus was not real.

You prove that you were indoctrinated with a proof of evolution that has errors, fraud and half truths.
Natural selection on a 6 month time scale. Prease jeebus.
Why am I not dead yet?
Old April 7th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #544
DaPompous

Does anyone know what is wrong with this picture. I will tell you that this moth is not alive. This is a dead moth glued to a tree. Do you no why? Moths never rest with their wings out. LOL and this picture is in textbooks claiming evolution.
Attached Images

Old April 7th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #545
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch'n View Post
Why? I'm not trying to convince you of anything for the umpteenth time. I will ask you again for the umpteenth time (you have STILL failed to answer this question although I have asked it of you a number of times). What are you trying to prove? Who are you trying to convince? Is this your idea of witnessing? Are you being a shephard here? Is this akin to going on a mission for you.

It's just you have come across here as more of a Know-it-all, judgemental, holier than thou, arogant,... well prick. So if any of the above were your goal... you may want to rething your strategy.

You keep trying to goad me into some debate so you can flex your godly muscles, and kick the knowledge with your outdated scripture interpretations.

I will leave you this tonight:

My God is loving and passionate, wants everyone to be kind and respect their fellow man, wants us to share, and above all to feel good and be happy... some might call that hedonism,... I call it my religion.

And every time I'm out there on the water,... enjoying Gods gifts of nature, I tell people I just got back from church,.. and why not it's where I feel closest to the good Lord, ejoying ALL the gifts he put here for me!

I think you should try this philosophy a little more.

Matt 7:1 Judge not lest ye be judged
That means not to be hypocritical.

2 Timothy 4:
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Ok it is obvious you can't make a case for your position.
Old April 7th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #546
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Natural selection on a 6 month time scale. Prease jeebus.
Why am I not dead yet?
Back to the time excuse. Big shocker. It is sad to see you put your faith in time.
Old April 7th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #547
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
Aliens are coming in prius's to kill us all
You would fit in well with the Scientology crowd.
Old April 7th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #548
Skunko!

Quote:
Back to the time excuse. Big shocker. It is sad to see you put your faith in time.
Yeah, Im sure history will be on your side with the earth being 6000 years old.
Goddamn weirdo.
Old April 7th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #549
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Yeah, Im sure history will be on your side with the earth being 6000 years old.
Goddamn weirdo.
Well written history claims that the first human civilizations and cities were in the fertile crescent. Just like the bible claims. The bible was right way before archeologists figured that one out.
Old April 7th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #550
DaPompous

I can also use history to disprove the evolutionary claim that antibiotic resistant bacteria are a proof of evolution. Do you know why?
Old April 7th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #551
HitACraw

Location: Where opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work...
Please...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	please-make-it-stop-thumb.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	53450  
HitACraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #552
Forrest Webb

http://s1191.photobucket.com/user/ki...ml?sort=6&o=59
Forrest Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:37 AM   #553
Forrest Webb

Macs are a pia. Delw loves champ...
Forrest Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 07:13 AM   #554
catch'n

Quote:
That means not to be hypocritical.

2 Timothy 4:
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Ok it is obvious you can't make a case for your position.
What position. That you are a blowhard? Brother I don't need any help in making a case for that. Your doing just fine on your own with that one

man will I be bored at work if this thread gets nuked.
catch'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #555
justfishin

There is a God and I have proof!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	53458  
justfishin is offline   Reply With Quote