1.4 billion dollar lotto - Page 3 - AZBZ Forums
           
Arizona Bass Zone

   
October 22nd, 2020     11:05 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 13th, 2016, 09:12 PM   #31
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaT View Post
Coming from a guy who can barely fathom what a roll of quarters yields. Now take your penny rolls and get you another pair of boots from Osh Kosh B'gosh. It's so ever apparentt your feet and intelligence plateaued in 3rd grade
Coming from a guy who has fake account of the week syndrome.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 14th, 2016, 02:05 AM   #32
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
I think for some people money is like a bad disease.
No matter how much they have its never enough.
To me if a person won 500 million dollars.
And they say they would invest it, I'm thinking what the hell for.
To me these kinda people, money is there only life.
And for a person who wins a mega lotto and still goes to work.
Then work is the only life they know.
And they enjoy the power trip of being the man who owns the company.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 04:37 AM   #33
champ,204
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,874
Images: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
I think for some people money is like a bad disease.
No matter how much they have its never enough.
To me if a person won 500 million dollars.
And they say they would invest it, I'm thinking what the hell for.
To me these kinda people, money is there only life.
And for a person who wins a mega lotto and still goes to work.
Then work is the only life they know.
And they enjoy the power trip of being the man who owns the company.
What's wrong with that?
champ,204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 05:14 AM   #34
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
Well champ it goes like this.
Businessmen and salesman make me sick.
They all have a one track mind. Money money money.
And they are all company suckups.
Plus I can't stand suits and ties.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 08:05 AM   #35
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
Well champ it goes like this.
Businessmen and salesman make me sick.
They all have a one track mind. Money money money.
And they are all company suckups.
Plus I can't stand suits and ties.
A lot of these assholes consider themselves right wing christians too, but the only god they worship is mammon in the tabernacle of greed.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 12:02 PM   #36
MamaT
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
A lot of these assholes consider themselves right wing christians too, but the only god they worship is mammon in the tabernacle of greed.
ohhhh skunko it's sad a bottom feeder like yourself has been so deceived. Keep worshipping yourself in the two story dorito bag you reside in. Please neuter yourself for your offsprings sake. They don't need to carry the tabernacle of torment you deal with daily. God bless the skunko poor little guy. Btw were you in the movie Willow ?
MamaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 03:26 PM   #37
lotsa luck
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,657
Images: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Well, it relates to my point which is youre a vapid asshole who either:
A) Doesnt have enough money to do what they really want

or

B) Doesnt have anything to do because theyre a vapid asshole.

Pick one.
Well I'm good on the funds (sorry your not) so I guess I pick B) of your limited ideas on the matter.
lotsa luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 04:02 AM   #38
Zii9c
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassTrix View Post
Implying you've both won a billion + dollar jackpot already and still go to work?
Nope, just able to retire, but still go to work 'cause I like the money!!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fishing, It's not a matter of life or death,,,,,,it's more important than that!

"Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an
appointment, and he says, 'I wish you'd come to me sooner.'"

Zii9c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 05:03 AM   #39
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
Zii9c....I know this dude he has worked for pima county close to 50 years.
About 8 years ago they offered him a buy out package.
I read it ,was a smoking deal,he also claims to have over a half a million in his pension.
He is in his 70s wife is gone.never goes on vacation.
I ask him why don't you just retire and enjoy your retirement.
His answer ,well I make 80 grand a year and I like the money.
I tell him,dude they are gonna find you dead sitting in your company truck.

People are strange.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 06:23 AM   #40
Zii9c
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
Zii9c....I know this dude he has worked for pima county close to 50 years.
About 8 years ago they offered him a buy out package.
I read it ,was a smoking deal,he also claims to have over a half a million in his pension.
He is in his 70s wife is gone.never goes on vacation.
I ask him why don't you just retire and enjoy your retirement.
His answer ,well I make 80 grand a year and I like the money.
I tell him,dude they are gonna find you dead sitting in your company truck.

People are strange.
I hear ya, and I have thought hard about this! However, I only work 6-7 12 hour shifts a month. So that means I get 23-24 days off a month. I pick mostly weekends 'cause I hate to fight the crowds at the lakes. I pick the days I want to work the month before. I think it works for me.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fishing, It's not a matter of life or death,,,,,,it's more important than that!

"Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an
appointment, and he says, 'I wish you'd come to me sooner.'"

Zii9c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 06:33 AM   #41
Franklin J
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apache Junction
Posts: 13,746
Images: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
Zii9c....I know this dude he has worked for pima county close to 50 years.
About 8 years ago they offered him a buy out package.
I read it ,was a smoking deal,he also claims to have over a half a million in his pension.
He is in his 70s wife is gone.never goes on vacation.
I ask him why don't you just retire and enjoy your retirement.
His answer ,well I make 80 grand a year and I like the money.
I tell him,dude they are gonna find you dead sitting in your company truck.

People are strange.
80k isn't alot of money, besides what he doing in a Z119? Why not buy a Z521c....???? To cheap lol

Money hoarders usually dying and someone else spends thier money....just saying



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 06:51 AM   #42
Zii9c
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
80k isn't alot of money, besides what he doing in a Z119? Why not buy a Z521c....???? To cheap lol

Money hoarders usually dying and someone else spends thier money....just saying
You're right! 80K is not a lot of money! As for the 521C,,,,I had to settle on the Z119C, it was the largest that would fit in my garage straight in. I could have opted for the Z519C but I had better graphs than came with it already and the only benefit would have been a custom color. Not worth the $10K difference. By the way, what did I ever do to you to be called cheap by you? I don't think it's jealousy as you come off on here as doing pretty well.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fishing, It's not a matter of life or death,,,,,,it's more important than that!

"Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an
appointment, and he says, 'I wish you'd come to me sooner.'"

Zii9c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #43
ThereHeIs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zii9c View Post
You're right! 80K is not a lot of money! As for the 521C,,,,I had to settle on the Z119C, it was the largest that would fit in my garage straight in. I could have opted for the Z519C but I had better graphs than came with it already and the only benefit would have been a custom color. Not worth the $10K difference. By the way, what did I ever do to you to be called cheap by you? I don't think it's jealousy as you come off on here as doing pretty well.
He searches for validity by boasting about his vehicles and possessions. Pay him no mind.
ThereHeIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 02:24 PM   #44
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsa luck View Post
Well I'm good on the funds (sorry your not) so I guess I pick B) of your limited ideas on the matter.
You can dance around all you want, but if youre not smart enough to figure out that life is not about work, I guess youre just a simpleton. I know quite a few dumbasses with a lot of money, it doesnt change the fact that theyre still dumb shits.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 05:12 PM   #45
eo3510
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: phoenix
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
you forgot

"to pay for that special place in hell where Eric is going for giving all them yotes boners"
How did I miss this one?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blah, blah, blah, that's all i got to say about that~! roadkill46

You're a vile piece of shit. ThereHeIs
eo3510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Images, Logos, Trademarks are property of thier respective owners, All other content Copyright 2003 AZBassZone.com , All Rights Reserved.