loser's got theirs.

http://katu.com/news/local/leader-of...thers-arrested

patience...
kjolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2016, 09:08 AM   #2
sandman

Should have learned from Waco and Ruby Ridge...
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 10:06 AM   #3
fishing8046

Why are they losers?
fishing8046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2016, 10:23 AM   #4
stevert

That's too bad. Lesson learned......if you are armed and take over federal property and don't stand down when asked, it won't end peacefully. The ranchers looked almost like legitimate victims...until Bundy got involved and got people killed.
stevert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:24 AM   #5
ringer

Still need to get the details on whether the dead man was armed or not. Seems kind of dumb to go armed to a town hall under the circumstances and their people are saying they were not armed. Not that any of them were smart but I still want to know if he was executed or shot while pulling a gun. If they were armed then shit happens. DOA either way.
ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:58 AM   #6
BassTrix

Did anyone catch the bodyguard's aka? "Fluffy Unicorn"
Old January 27th, 2016, 02:35 PM   #7
knockonit

From what i've gathered on several different information sites, the deceased, fled, then was stopped, then charged the feds, which resulted in him being put down, supposedly this scenario was from someone in the stopped vehicle he was driver of.
IT was noted, he was not on his knees, nor was his hands in the air or otherwise, he was stopped upon charging of the hrt group.
knockonit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 05:25 PM   #8
kjolee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing8046 View Post
Why are they losers?
The obvious answer is they lost (finnican lost big time) their freedom (and the battle), at least for some time.

Finnikunt said he would rather die then surrender, his wish was granted.

Ahole Bundy claims god told him to disarm the feds. Anyone that claims that god spoke to him is not only a loser, but bat shit crazy.

Anyone that follows someone like the above, is also a loser.

I have no sympathy/empathy for the bundy's and their refusal to pay $18 (ish) per animal, per year in grazing fees on our land.

They are just another example of welfare recipients.
Old January 27th, 2016, 09:35 PM   #9
kjolee

Darwin Award Nominee... Ryan Bundy (cousin of Ted Bundy(I think))

For visually checking tire pressure on a moving vehicle.

"He got a real pretty mouth ain't he?" Deliverance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ryanbundy.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	89186  
Old January 28th, 2016, 02:23 PM   #10
lotsa luck

kjolee, own any land? Anywhere? Family back East with land? Serious question that could be a real conversation.
lotsa luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 04:35 PM   #11
DickValentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevert View Post
That's too bad. Lesson learned......if you are armed and take over federal property and don't stand down when asked, it won't end peacefully. The ranchers looked almost like legitimate victims...until Bundy got involved and got people killed.
Yup. There was the option of legal recourse. Of course, I could always take my AR-15 to a federal wildlife area and occupy a building to get some results. Just like the founding fathers did. Freedom.
DickValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #12
knockonit

having dealt with the blm, on land leases and uses here in Az. the local blm manager treats his domain like its his fiefdom, it is not, the reason you put together a lease, and sign a leash is to have rules both agree to.
Problem is the blm changes the rules arbitrarily pending on wind direction, I've had issues where I was ready to draw down on them, but common sense prevailed and saved me from jail or otherwise,
You have to stand up to the beauracrats, if you don't they'll win entirely instead of a little at a time.
While this went sideways somewhere, the intent was genuine, too bad someone with a little more grey matter couldn't have managed it better,
The blm is another form of gestapo tactics, in, changing and interpeting the agreement for their side, and screw everyone and everything else.
jmo
rj
knockonit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 05:06 PM   #13
DickValentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
having dealt with the blm, on land leases and uses here in Az. the local blm manager treats his domain like its his fiefdom, it is not, the reason you put together a lease, and sign a leash is to have rules both agree to.
Problem is the blm changes the rules arbitrarily pending on wind direction, I've had issues where I was ready to draw down on them, but common sense prevailed and saved me from jail or otherwise,
You have to stand up to the beauracrats, if you don't they'll win entirely instead of a little at a time.
While this went sideways somewhere, the intent was genuine, too bad someone with a little more grey matter couldn't have managed it better,
The blm is another form of gestapo tactics, in, changing and interpeting the agreement for their side, and screw everyone and everything else.
jmo
rj

I don't disagree that there wasn't red tape or politics involved. But, as you stated-others like you have had situations like this, and they didn't show up with assault weapons. In that moment, it has gone from a land dispute, to a show of force. Your not going to win over the hearts and minds like that.
DickValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM   #14
kjolee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsa luck View Post
kjolee, own any land? Anywhere? Family back East with land? Serious question that could be a real conversation.
I own land, family owns lots of farm land and lake front land in the Midwest and further East. I have worked cattle ranches with grazing allotments.

I am not sure what this has to do with these SPECIFIC schmucks.

They showed up armed making threatening statements, and took over and occupied federal (my) property. They are justly charged in my eyes.

That land was dedicated in 1908 and most of the ranches that were in that area were basically bankrupt and bought with our federal dollars at a higher price then they were worth at the time (during the depression).

I have my own issues with the government and their management practices, but I know there is a better way in a so called democracy for change. God told him do this... that is all I really need to hear to KNOW they are phucked up right wing terrorist.

PHUCK them (specifically) and their families (they do).

I would volunteer to help LE in this specific incident.

Last edited by kjolee; January 28th, 2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:19 PM   #15
kjolee

The Bundy's spout the same old hateful rhetoric as his kin folk (and past members of his beloved church) who committed one the U.S.'s largest mass killing of innocent citizens The Mountain Meadow Massacre.

Here is a list of those you are apparently trying to defend:

A Bundy: car sales man and self proclaimed profit

Brian Cavalier: "Fluffy Unicorn" falsely claimed to have served in the U.S. Marines. Cavalier had a long rap sheet of past criminal activity, including several arrests for driving under the influence. In the 1990s, he was arrested several times in Santa Clara, California for unspecified offenses. More recently in 2014, Cavalier pleaded guilty to misdemeanor theft of property.

Stanley Blaine Hicks: known as Blaine Cooper, was a member of the Praetorian Guard, a rump (ass master) militia based in Arizona. He is a former U.S. Marine Corps recruit who enlisted through the Delayed Entry Program; according to service records, he never reported for Marine recruit training. He has been convicted in Arizona of felony aggravated assault.

Neil Sigurd Wampler, 68, of Los Osos, California, is a camp cook. He was convicted in 1977 of murdering his father. He has frequently protested what he perceived as the prohibition of his ability to own firearms (duh he is a convicted felon).

Duane Kirkland: was arrested by the Oregon State Police for allegations of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Kenneth Medenbach: was apprehended by the FBI in Burns on January 15, while driving a vehicle stolen from the refuge facility. Mendenbach previously had a history of troubles with the law, including a prior conviction for illegal occupation of government land that included setting up a makeshift shelter with booby traps and a stockpile of explosives, and was on bail awaiting trial for a similar charge from 2015. Medenbach had previously told news reporters that "the Lord's telling me to possess the land, and I can legally do it, because the U.S. Constitution says the government does not own the land."

Joseph Stetson, 54, of Woodburn, Oregon, was arrested on January 25 by the Oregon State Police (OSP) in Burns for driving under the influence while trying to join the militants. He was drunk and threatened to kill police as he was being arrested.

This does not include all the new felony charges.

Like I said with my first post: they are phucking losers who are getting theirs.