Why is Bass angler satisfaction so low on Lake Pleasant according to some? - Page 4 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 31st, 2020     07:10 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Fishing Chat > Fishing Chat

Old March 24th, 2016, 04:26 PM   #46
HOLE IN THE WATER

WE HAVING FUN YET.
HOLE IN THE WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2016, 04:31 PM   #47
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeEuge57 View Post
Hahahahaha this is the greatest thread in a long time on here. I can't believe you guys are actually responding to him and egging him on. He's not doing this for real...he's getting all of you pissed off though. LOL. Every so often a guy like this comes through and it gets funny again.

BTW there is nothing wrong with Lake Pleasant...the fishing is solid there...just have to figure it out.
I just got back from Sag, I caught an 8.3(bedfish I'm a zero)
and 2 6s(more bedfish still a zero)...kid caught some 3s and 4s on dropshot.....

Pleasant sucks....unless your a live bait dude

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 04:36 PM   #48
HugeEuge57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
I just got back from Sag, I caught an 8.3 and 2 6s.....kid caught some 3s and 4s on dropshot.....

Pleasant sucks....unless your a live bait dude
Because to me that's more of an accomplishment than running to Sag and catching fish which has a great number of 5+fish all over it and it's becoming like Bartlett with 5+ fish...everybody catches them there. Not everybody catches fish at Plez. And that's just it Franklin....it takes time and effort to catch a bedfish but to me that's not fun...regardless of whether it's a 10 or a 2....I've done it once in my life this spring and it was cool to get it to happen but in the end it wasn't worth it to me.

But then again I'm usually in my tube still so a 6 or 7 fish day is a solid day anywhere for me.
HugeEuge57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 04:43 PM   #49
Franklin J

Quote:
Because to me that's more of an accomplishment than running to Sag and catching fish which has a great number of 5+fish all over it and it's becoming like Bartlett with 5+ fish...everybody catches them there. Not everybody catches fish at Plez. And that's just it Franklin....it takes time and effort to catch a bedfish but to me that's not fun...regardless of whether it's a 10 or a 2....I've done it once in my life this spring and it was cool to get it to happen but in the end it wasn't worth it to me.

But then again I'm usually in my tube still so a 6 or 7 fish day is a solid day anywhere for me.
I know dude Sag is easy...bedfishing is lame, but Plez has kicked my tail last 4 days....I needed to stick some big fish even if its cheating....Plez used to be like the way Sag, Canyon, and Apache are now......it's depressing really for us westsiders....

It's nice not catching random stripers......

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old March 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #50
basman1313

Quote:
Hahahahaha this is the greatest thread in a long time on here. I can't believe you guys are actually responding to him and egging him on. He's not doing this for real...he's getting all of you pissed off though. LOL. Every so often a guy like this comes through and it gets funny again.

BTW there is nothing wrong with Lake Pleasant...the fishing is solid there...just have to figure it out.
Nothing wrong with Plez?

I have no problem catching fish but the population is WAY down and the average weight is a joke.
Old March 24th, 2016, 04:51 PM   #51
bentrod1

Just another SUSAN
bentrod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 05:01 PM   #52
B SHEP

Yes. I want to improve the fishery. Stocking another fish is not going to hurt it. I have yet to hear a reason why it would. What would be the difference between stocking Muskies and Florida strain Largemouth Bass? I'm not a snowbird by the way. I've spent a quarter of my life here... There... And a few other places. I am an American. We all have a million things in common... One disagreement about Muskies and all of a sudden I'm the worst person in the world? This post was about improving Pleasant... Not Muskies. Glad you guys are interested.

Discuss and support the idea to re-introduce the Muskie to Arizona
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
B SHEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 05:46 PM   #53
badaz4570

1 word! "Off-Shore Structure!" (Never was good with numbers!)
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:09 PM   #54
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
The problem I have with Pleasant is, I can't seem to find the type of structure and such where LM are known to be found. There aren't a lot of trees sticking up or shallower places with lots of vegetation. When I watch the tournaments on TV and see where these guys are catching fish, well there is no structure or habitat like that at Pleasant. Just my opinion.
The whole upper lake used to be cottonwwods and mesquites, jesus christ. Have you ever been to pleasant?
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM   #55
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
The whole upper lake used to be cottonwwods and mesquites, jesus christ. Have you ever been to pleasant?
Used to be a ton more wood and debris, but people use it all up for firewood.....

Dudes lost, all the northern coves have submerged brush, humbug in the flats it's still thick

Old March 24th, 2016, 06:26 PM   #56
2Dogs

Quote:
I know dude Sag is easy...bedfishing is lame, but Plez has kicked my tail last 4 days....I needed to stick some big fish even if its cheating....Plez used to be like the way Sag, Canyon, and Apache are now......it's depressing really for us westsiders....

It's nice not catching random stripers......
If it's lame why do it. The only reason I could see doing it, is if there was a teener sitting on a bed or you want your kids to catch some fish. Should of let them catch that 8 lber. What the hell does another 6 lber mean to you. Take a SR with 6lb test and fish the walls and go for those 8/9 lbers, a lot more challenging than catching a silly bed fish that probably has been caught ten times by the Sag heroes.

Or try Rosy which (you claim) doesn't have any fish do to all your snow birds, even though a guy that doesn't even live here in the valley kicked ass with 40 lbs last week during the Wild West. Several nice fish caught there last week. Ole Huge is right everybody's looking for the easy catch.
A Veteran is someone, who at one point in his or hers life wrote out a blank check made payable to "The UNITED STATES of AMERICA' for an amount up to and including his/her's LIFE. That is honor "Author Unkown"
2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:30 PM   #57
spiderbrains

Are muskie any good to eat ?
I have always heard people refer to stripers as a carp in a tuxedo.
Never have eatin either fish.
Do stripers taste like bass or carp?
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:43 PM   #58
Nitro

Strippers taste like tuna.... That's all I know..
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:58 PM   #59
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
If it's lame why do it. The only reason I could see doing it, is if there was a teener sitting on a bed or you want your kids to catch some fish. Should of let them catch that 8 lber. What the hell does another 6 lber mean to you. Take a SR with 6lb test and fish the walls and go for those 8/9 lbers, a lot more challenging than catching a silly bed fish that probably has been caught ten times by the Sag heroes.

Or try Rosy which (you claim) doesn't have any fish do to all your snow birds, even though a guy that doesn't even live here in the valley kicked ass with 40 lbs last week during the Wild West. Several nice fish caught there last week. Ole Huge is right everybody's looking for the easy catch.
Because it's kinda fun.....it's not like I'm taking pictures....those don't really count. I've caught them just as big at Canyon last few weeks on big worms and other stuff, Sag is like a prostitute, quick and easy.....

Old March 24th, 2016, 08:45 PM   #60
Skunko!

Quote:
Used to be a ton more wood and debris, but people use it all up for firewood.....

Dudes lost, all the northern coves have submerged brush, humbug in the flats it's still thick
Every time I go to pleasant all the good firewood is all used up.

Seriously dude, are you even talking about the same lake? You sure youre not talking about bartlett flats?