Why is Bass angler satisfaction so low on Lake Pleasant according to some? - Page 7 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 30th, 2020     01:06 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Fishing Chat > Fishing Chat

Old March 26th, 2016, 02:14 PM   #91
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by B SHEP View Post
Even that fish would have a tough time fitting a 5 pound Largemouth Bass in it's mouth
You definitely dont have any trouble fitting your foot in your mouth.
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2016, 05:38 PM   #92
DaPompous

I am suprised Stripers are not in all the lakes. It doesn't take many fish at all to start a population. All it took was around 130 yearling Stripers to start the population in the San Francisco Bay area in the late 1800s. They came by train from Jersey. It takes 4 to 8 years for females to reproduce. So enough survived that long in a new area. On top of finding each other in the Sacramento river to reproduce. I will laugh if they appear in Bartlett.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:45 AM   #93
Garret

Quote:
Originally Posted by basman1313 View Post
You definitely dont have any trouble fitting your foot in your mouth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Garret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:48 AM   #94
Garret

BSHEP I keep getting a request to join you MASSIVE muskie group on facebook. man that's crazy that you have 36 members. congrats. I also was waiting for you at pleasant sunday.... I thought we were going to discuss these muskies.........? #MuskieLivesMatter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old March 28th, 2016, 06:39 AM   #95
B SHEP

Which group? There is one with 1,848 members and one with 43... The group with 43 members is mainly people who lives in Arizona like you and I or people who work in the fishing industry in one way or another. The other group is full of awesome anglers from Arizona and all over planet earth.

It's strange how you took my comment as me trying to say you were afraid to say some of the things you say online - in person. I do not think you are afraid... The point I was trying to make was... I doubt you would say some of the things you say on the internet in person, or act how you do on the internet in person. I highly doubt you would present the same level of intelligence you portray on the internet - in person. I find it hard to believe the internet version of some of you is the same as the real life you

With that being said - I would have enjoyed a run in with you at Lake Pleasant. Maybe then you would get a better understanding of where I'm coming from with this whole idea. We would probably have a good time.

Check out the attached file... The graphic would make for a good conversation piece.

What do you think?

Positives/Negatives + Negative - Negatives = Positive
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PositivesAndNegativesPlusNegativeMinusNegativesEqualsPositive.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	91754  

Discuss and support the idea to re-introduce the Muskie to Arizona

B SHEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 07:23 AM   #96
Garret

Quote:
Originally Posted by B SHEP View Post
Which group? There is one with 1,848 members and one with 43... The group with 43 members is mainly people who lives in Arizona like you and I or people who work in the fishing industry in one way or another. The other group is full of awesome anglers from Arizona and all over planet earth.

It's strange how you took my comment as me trying to say you were afraid to say some of the things you say online - in person. I do not think you are afraid... The point I was trying to make was... I doubt you would say some of the things you say on the internet in person, or act how you do on the internet in person. I highly doubt you would present the same level of intelligence you portray on the internet - in person. I find it hard to believe the internet version of some of you is the same as the real life you

With that being said - I would have enjoyed a run in with you at Lake Pleasant. Maybe then you would get a better understanding of where I'm coming from with this whole idea. We would probably have a good time.

Check out the attached file... The graphic would make for a good conversation piece.

What do you think?

Positives/Negatives + Negative - Negatives = Positive

I find it funny that you place my name in your signature, and how you invite me to your facebook group. I also find it cute that you poke me on facebook. unfortunately for you I don't take kindly to dumbass kids like yourself. Didn't your parents ever explain to you what happens when you poke the bear?

Also is this the support you were referring to when you claimed to gain a ton of support from AZBASSZONE.COM????????

Old March 28th, 2016, 07:31 AM   #97
B SHEP

You have been talking to me online for quite some time now... So, I figured you were friendly. We are all kids at heart. I know you are, because you act like one on the internet. It would be tough to take you serious in person.

When did I claim to get any support from AZBASSZONE.COM? I never said I (as in myself) had anyone's support - and it's not my support to be had. I'm just bringing an idea to light and hoping it leads to some good discussion.

Anyways... What do you think about the graphic?

Old March 28th, 2016, 08:54 AM   #98
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garret View Post
BSHEP I keep getting a request to join you MASSIVE muskie group on facebook. man that's crazy that you have 36 members. congrats. I also was waiting for you at pleasant sunday.... I thought we were going to discuss these muskies.........? #MuskieLivesMatter
Mancrush but garret you deserve it your on fagbook so you know you wanted it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 08:57 AM   #99
Garret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
Mancrush but garret you deserve it your on fagbook so you know you wanted it.

he is straight up stalking me. it was classic when he claimed to gain a ton of support from this page. he will deny deny deny tho. I bet he was peeking out of the brush at pleasant yesterday morning watching me....

Old March 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM   #100
ThomC

You have been around 20 years, that makes you a rookie. Well I will give you a clue. Do not expect to get a knowledgeable answer to anything on this web site or any other for that matter. All you have to do is look at who was elected president twice to realize that most people are stupid. You can ask the same question for any lake in AZ and will get no knowledgeable answer. If you don't like a smart ass answer then definitely don't ask on the internet.
ThomC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:22 AM   #101
James

Simple Shep

James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #102
B SHEP

Inviting you to a Facebook group is stalking? I had no clue. What do you have to say for yourself showing up in posts I have made on two different websites and in 3 or 4 different groups? Every time I post - you are right there to comment. You must get some kind of notification every time I log-in

As far as support goes when it comes to improving the fishery and creating new opportunity for all... There are tons of people who support that idea. I appreciate that 6 or 7 people have posted their concerns and negative outlook on the subject to go with the hundred or so resident anglers who support the idea... That is why I made the posts. I was interested in reading everyone's thoughts. If only we could reach out and talk to more people... Maybe even go door to door... The amount of support would be overwhelming.

Old March 28th, 2016, 10:51 AM   #103
Garret

:blow job:

Old March 29th, 2016, 10:20 AM   #104
HugeEuge57

Dude....who's asking us to pay? You are? What do you think our license money is going towards if this ever took effect? Muskie.

And you're right...why get rid of pike altogether. Ask G&F since that's what they are doing at Ashurst lake. So my point again is if they are taking them out of there why on earth would they put Muskie in?
HugeEuge57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2016, 08:39 PM   #105
Striper Mike

Wtf is wrong with this guy? Thinking Muskie would eat stripers and help the LMB population out. They must be trained Muskie. They are only fed live stripers so that is what they crave. Reality is all you are doing is adding another top predator to compete with and eat the LMB.
You want to make a difference with the bass fishing at Pleasant? Bring a fishing vessel in and net up and kill about 1,000,000 striped bass but make sure you throw back all the other species except carp. That is the quickest way to help the bass for about 5yrs.
But in all actuality, there are lots of bass in pleasant. What we need are more SMB. LMB don't compete well with the stripers which is why you typically find them along the outer edges of a school of striped bass. The stripers took over and have diminished the crappie and white bass population. Them and carp are slowly wiping out the LMB population.
Striper Mike is offline   Reply With Quote