Looks like there might be a god after all. - AZBZ Forums
           
Arizona Bass Zone

   
October 30th, 2020     09:58 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Current Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 17th, 2014, 12:58 AM   #1
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Looks like there might be a god after all.

http://www.ibtimes.com/snake-salvati...tment-name-god
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 17th, 2014, 03:20 AM   #2
Swankster
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 567
My book says "people parish for lack of knowledge"!

Not

God kills fools!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So thats how they got the name "JERKBAIT"! I need to use them more often!
Swankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #3
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swankster View Post
My book says "people parish for lack of knowledge"!

Not

God kills fools!
People do parish for lack of knowledge. Nice double entendre.
There is no god.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 17th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #4
paulm
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
There is no god.
Well, if skunko says so it must be true...just based on the overall "wisdom" of everything that you've posted around here.
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #5
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm View Post
Well, if skunko says so it must be true...just based on the overall "wisdom" of everything that you've posted around here.
Tell me you believe theres a god in the sky that created the earth in 6 days 6000 years ago. Also for bonus heaven points, tell me you believe in talking snakes, stoning faggots, adulterers, and bad children....
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #6
Cole
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 952
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Tell me you believe theres a god in the sky that created the earth in 6 days 6000 years ago. Also for bonus heaven points, tell me you believe in talking snakes, stoning faggots, adulterers, and bad children....
Back in the day the USA took over the Midway Islands. The natives had never seen anyone else until we landed there. After the wars we left , they built big fake airplanes to please us "gods from the sky" to return... Lots of books/bibles talk about "aliens" coming to earth and making humans... So aliens could be out gods?
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #7
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Back in the day the USA took over the Midway Islands. The natives had never seen anyone else until we landed there. After the wars we left , they built big fake airplanes to please us "gods from the sky" to return... Lots of books/bibles talk about "aliens" coming to earth and making humans... So aliens could be out gods?
Given our proclivity for precious metals and other behavior it would seem bioengineering would be a better explanation than a magic man in the sky.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 05:19 AM   #8
paulm
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Tell me you believe theres a god in the sky that created the earth in 6 days 6000 years ago. Also for bonus heaven points, tell me you believe in talking snakes, stoning faggots, adulterers, and bad children....
Ummm...I'll tell you what I believe, that you are the current resident troll. But once liquid bailed we needed someone around here to post nonsense.
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:04 AM   #9
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm View Post
Ummm...I'll tell you what I believe, that you are the current resident troll. But once liquid bailed we needed someone around here to post nonsense.
Rather a troll than a dullard.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:11 AM   #10
paulm
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Rather a troll than a dullard.
Good word "dullard", I've never really thought of myself as slow or stupid but I guess since you say so, it must be true. Now I feel bad after going through life all this time never knowing that I was a dullard, not sure what to do now but I guess I owe you a big thanks for pointing that out to me. Wow...


Come on man, seriously. You know (or you should based on your posts) the only reason that you are here is to post something goofy so that you can get into some stoopid message board debate. Are you THAT bored?
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:56 AM   #11
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm View Post
Good word "dullard", I've never really thought of myself as slow or stupid but I guess since you say so, it must be true. Now I feel bad after going through life all this time never knowing that I was a dullard, not sure what to do now but I guess I owe you a big thanks for pointing that out to me. Wow...


Come on man, seriously. You know (or you should based on your posts) the only reason that you are here is to post something goofy so that you can get into some stoopid message board debate. Are you THAT bored?
If youre not a dullard, why are you arguing with the boards only troll.....
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #12
paulm
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 753
Nice...
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 07:30 AM   #13
bigfrog789
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: N Phoenix
Posts: 5,200
Images: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
If youre not a dullard, why are you arguing with the boards only troll.....
Im not sure if your the "only", but your damn sure the best.
bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #14
paulm
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 753
...unless liquid comes back!
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #15
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfrog789 View Post
Im not sure if your the "only", but your damn sure the best.
Discussing events and philosophies on the internet just happens to be one of my surrogate activities.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Images, Logos, Trademarks are property of thier respective owners, All other content Copyright 2003 AZBassZone.com , All Rights Reserved.