Bed Fishing at Saggy - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 22nd, 2020     09:42 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Fishing Chat > Fishing Chat

Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:37 AM   #1
UltimateLiquidfan

Bed Fishing at Saggy

Just had to post that I think all bed fishing is for the lowest form of fisherman. You all should be ashamed of yourselves and try for fishing for sport and not yanking fish off of thier beds in 3ft of water just so you can take a pic. Get a life!
UltimateLiquidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:42 AM   #2
Slimane

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateLiquidfan View Post
Just had to post that I think all bed fishing is for the lowest form of fisherman. You all should be ashamed of yourselves and try for fishing for sport and not yanking fish off of thier beds in 3ft of water just so you can take a pic. Get a life!
Every year at this time...
Slimane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:44 AM   #3
bigfrog789

Quote:

bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:46 AM   #4
adicted

GO AWAY TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:04 AM   #5
UltimateLiquidfan

I would rather be a troller than a bed fisher, or is the pun wasted on you glorified cane polers? Really, you look ridiculous running around your boat trying get some fish with 5 holes in it's mouth to bite yet again. Go to the zoo with your fake muskets and pose next to a sleeping lion and get the f*** off the water.
UltimateLiquidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:11 AM   #6
justfishin

Quote:

F-uck you!!!!!
justfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:57 AM   #7
YELOSUB

Man these trolls are everywhere...
YELOSUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:27 AM   #8
FLIPPIN_JIGS

Quote:
wow ill bet you go to the middle of the woods and build a tree house and live in it so that people will stop cutting down trees come on man you have been a member for like 5 hours on azbz not a good start and you are already pi$$ing people off
FLIPPIN_JIGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:44 AM   #9
rvtraders

Quote:
Your absolutely right, from now on I'm just going to eat em! Nothing like a 8lber full of eggs for breakfast. That will stop all those holes in their mouths.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:50 AM   #10
FLIPPIN_JIGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvtraders View Post
Your absolutely right, from now on I'm just going to eat em! Nothing like a 8lber full of eggs for breakfast. That will stop all those holes in their mouths.
+1 YUMMY
FLIPPIN_JIGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:13 AM   #11
Scott S.

DWART??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pro-Tech mat Distributor..
Sparta Carpet 20 oz plush 24 oz Ultra Plush , Distributor, Installer
Marine Vinyl flooring, 2 weights, 20 colors.
Scott S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:17 AM   #12
azfshrmn

FFM????
azfshrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:33 AM   #13
Cuda K5

I always fish while I'm in bed???
Cuda K5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:57 AM   #14
redhammer

Quote:
I would rather be a troller than a bed fisher, or is the pun wasted on you glorified cane polers? Really, you look ridiculous running around your boat trying get some fish with 5 holes in it's mouth to bite yet again. Go to the zoo with your fake muskets and pose next to a sleeping lion and get the f*** off the water.
Some truth to this.....pretty funny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
redhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:05 AM   #15
Ultimateliquidfantoo

As typical some of you have missed the forest through the trees.. It’s not about not catching these fish, in fact it’s all about catching these fish but with some integrity of the sport behind it. Would any of you gill net these fish? No. Spear them? No. Would any of you really have a good time caching fish in a barrel? No. So why spend the day with your finger on the trigger searching for a fish to antagonize into biting instead of FISHING? Why? So you can have your picture taken with an 8lb fish—that is it. It’s certainly can’t be the thrill of the fight from 3 feet of 20lb braid using a 7’6” heavy action rod. You all have the equipment and skill, so why not catch these fish while minimizing the disrupting to them during this critical time?
One more thought—then you can ban me again (not the guy that just logs in to say F-You or you’re a homo or you suck or whatever)—As we continue to see more and more pressure from special interest groups, anti-sportsman groups, anti-guns, anti-hunting, anti-fishing etc etc... Can you think of anything in terms of fishing that gives these groups more ammo than sitting over a bedding fish, yanking them in the boat, taking a picture and dumping them back—besides maybe throwing them in a live well for 6 hours, weighing them and dumping them back in the lake that is.
Enjoy the spawn all and Happy fishing!
Ultimateliquidfantoo is offline   Reply With Quote