Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

post YOUR p.b largemouth pic

227K views 498 replies 276 participants last post by  Outdooman 
#1 ·
unfortunately i dont have my pic of mine so sorry bout that but lets see some bass!:)

#4 ·
No Pic but was the first cast of the day on a frog. Sun was barely up and it was like that last scene on the original Friday The 13th. Twitch...twitch and it was like freaking Jason jumped out at that thing. There wasn't as much as a ripple on the water when it happened. She was just under 11lbs. Frog was halfway down its throat. Damn I miss that Delta.

#6 ·
No Pic but was the first cast of the day on a frog. Sun was barely up and it was like that last scene on the original Friday The 13th. Twitch...twitch and it was like freaking Jason jumped out at that thing. There wasn't as much as a ripple on the water when it happened. She was just under 11lbs. Frog was halfway down its throat. Damn I miss that Delta.

another likely fishing tale,: Jerk-it

j/k

#11 ·
I figured I better get mine posted before everyone starts throwing up pics of their 10# plus swamp donkeys! In October at BestBet tourney at Roosey. Spinnerbait slow rolling over trees. 8.45#. I hope to break that record at Amistad/Falcon in April.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.