Changing fish and ski to a standard bass boat - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

November 29th, 2020     10:10 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Non Affiliated Fishing Clubs > Lawman's Bass Club

Old August 20th, 2015, 06:47 PM   #1
Buv

Changing fish and ski to a standard bass boat

I'm removing my wrap around window from my champion 195 F/S. Looking for some replacement windscreens. Any suggestions? Has anyone done this with success?
Buv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 20th, 2015, 07:52 PM   #2
YELOSUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buv View Post
I'm removing my wrap around window from my champion 195 F/S. Looking for some replacement windscreens. Any suggestions? Has anyone done this with success?
Hey pussy just remove the wraparound There's a company called Custom Mold and Tint that makes custom windscreens I'm just too lazy to do it...Here is the link: http://getaboatwindshield.com

He Mike here l it is done to a champion boat on another forum I'm on: http://www.bbcboards.net/fish-ski-bo...ame-today.html
DATE: 01/07/15 @ 8:50AM
LAKE: CANYON
LURE: SWIMBAIT
NET BITCH: JUSTIN
YELOSUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2015, 08:10 PM   #3
Buv

I see you got jokes Timmy!
Buv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 21st, 2015, 01:52 PM   #4
Fishless

I just did it on my tracker, had the full I mean full windshield I thought the plastic single wind screen would be high $$ to my surprise it was $45 at BPS (other model of my boat) came with single console and wind screen so on a weekend buddy helped me take off the wrap around (heavy son of a gun) windshield and store it safely so it does not get broken, drilled a couple holes and 20 mins later single screen, heck I picked up 2+MPH on WOT on boat and I can feel it tows easier, the other morning with gale force winds and waves kind of missed the full windshield as I got soaked but with it 90 degrees out at safe light not a big deal. You might look at different plastic wind screens at tracker and see if any migh fit your boat with a little modifying sure was happy with the price.