AZBassZone and the future - Page 8 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 20th, 2019     06:13 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old June 27th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #106
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Jamie it doesn't matter when we have it. He won't be there. He will come on here and post that the washer or dryer broke, transmission went out, etc. etc.

Delw I think your washer and dryer broke more than anyone I ever met...lol
The bad part was it was all 100% true.

dryer broke bought used one, washer broke bought used one then washer broke bought new one then dryer broke bought new one. then dishwasher went out bought new one. all in 1.5 years that was some funny shit.

On the bright side Chump and I borrowed Jamies boat and fished Alamo( his old nitro) we left early like at 10 the night before just before Wickenburg I looked in the rearview and the truck was smoking like a bitch. seems I had a tranny leak when we finally found enough tranny oil we got to the lake like at 3am dumped boat in water and it looked like a oil slick.
then about 9am we hooked up with Jamie and he had to show me how to drive his boat. cause I couldn't get on plane

we used to have a blast back then.
Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 27th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #107
ringer

Can I still say fudgepacker on the site?
ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #108
Scott S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 keepers View Post
I think that was Del's largest post with the fewest spelling/grammar errors...what is this world coming to? Del and spelling and now the website is sold?!!!!! Congrats dude!!! Hope it all works out for you.

I'm sure he was in the Kitchen making a Sammy and holding back the tears while that was being written.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pro-Tech mat Distributor..
Sparta Carpet 20 oz plush 24 oz Ultra Plush , Distributor, Installer
Marine Vinyl flooring, 2 weights, 20 colors.
Scott S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #109
champ,204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
The bad part was it was all 100% true.

dryer broke bought used one, washer broke bought used one then washer broke bought new one then dryer broke bought new one. then dishwasher went out bought new one. all in 1.5 years that was some funny shit.

On the bright side Chump and I borrowed Jamies boat and fished Alamo( his old nitro) we left early like at 10 the night before just before Wickenburg I looked in the rearview and the truck was smoking like a bitch. seems I had a tranny leak when we finally found enough tranny oil we got to the lake like at 3am dumped boat in water and it looked like a oil slick.
then about 9am we hooked up with Jamie and he had to show me how to drive his boat. cause I couldn't get on plane

we used to have a blast back then.
Delw
That trip was non stop entertainment. I think delw even got a check for big fish on that derby
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #110
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ,204 View Post
That trip was non stop entertainment. I think delw even got a check for big fish on that derby
That was definitely a fun day
especially the part when you asked why all the pigs were here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #111
poacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ,204 View Post
Was that the trip when champ was driving and Delw had turned on the seat heater,but didn't want to tell champ that his sack was sweating with the fear of champ getting a chub ?
poacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #112
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by poacher View Post
Was that the trip when champ was driving and Delw had turned on the seat heater,but didn't want to tell champ that his sack was sweating with the fear of champ getting a chub ?
LMAO that was the other "FUN" trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
Been a while since I been fishing, Larry called and asked if I wanted to fish some GFA tourny with him as he was filling in for a guy that had to cancle at the last minute.

Day pretty much starts out the same as usual. Ie no sleep (1.45 mins) then larry calling and asking me were the hell I am, oh while your at the store stop and get this etc etc.
on the drive down there Larry has his ac running and window down. I am like WTF dude turn the heater on. just before we get to wickenburg My ass starts getting hot. And I am not taking about tranny or donkey hot I just talking hot. the a/c is on the truck and larrys laughling.
Now I am not about to say a word to larry about my ass getting hot cause I would never hear the end of it. about and hour later I just couldnt take it anymore. I am like "Larry I don't wanna sound gay but my ass is getting hot" he starts laughing and calls me a fag, Apparently his ford has heaters in the seats to make your ass hot. I am thinking at first what a dumb idea.
so we get to the ramp and look for the guy to sign up( we are the third truck in line to launch) with and let him know who we are and check in. some guy walking down the ramp I roll down the window and ask were is so and so we need to sign up. he said at the camping area. so now we turn around and head to the camping area look around for the guy and he's already down at the ramp. jump back in the truck and its fugging cold out side so I turned the ass heater back on. we head back down to the ramp now were are like 40 trucks from the ramp. no biggy its warm in the truck.

The guy in front of us had his straps still on his boat. I told larry I bet he will try to launch with it, larry said naw he will un hook them. about 10 boats from the ramp. saw another guy walking down the ramp, I roll down the window and say" hey the boat in front of us has his boat straps still hooked up let him know." he's like ok walks right past the truck then turns around( he must have remembered) then someone calls his name and he walks away. the other guys window was down so I am thinking he told them.
Finany next in line, the guy turns his truck to back the boat in, I roll down the window and yell to the guy to stop and unhook his boat he heard me and waves
he starts backing down and I turn, well apartently he hears about as good as I do and didnt want to be rude so just waved. ooops Hope his partner didnt get wet it was like 41, but they did pull the boat back out fo the water to unhook it.

I launch larry and head up for a parking spot pull in Still tired as all hell, get out fo the truck and lock it. forgot to rolll the window up and get my sunglass.
I set everything on the bumper that was in my hands and go and get my shit. Now its 40 degrees out side and I been drinking an ice tea and I just gotta go.so I just whip it out and start pissing next to the truck between the 2 trailers. about the time when you just can't stop pissing after a 2.5 hour drive and 64 oz of ice tea, some dude gets out of larrys truck and is looking at me for a while and yells Hey.
About the same time I realized I had set my shit on someone else's bumper and not larrys so being startled I turn and start pissing all over this guys trailer tire. he goes again "Hey WTF are you doing" thinking now this guy is either queer or pissed and its to late to stop, I just said" well I guess now I am pissing on your trailer sorry man". and I keep pissing away as he is locking his truck shaking his head I told him that when he picks his boat up the trailer would wash off

So if your reading this I am very sorry what happened and now you now the reason, good thing I didnt have to take a dump.

so now I am walking down to the ramp to find larry and bump into another GFofA fishermen , that would be DJ.
next time try to get a tad closer to the bank for Dj cause he is shorter than most and can't rach the bow of the boat to get in. dude he would have been a cold SOB if he slipped

so waiting for launch time we run into Joe jensen and Scott, unfortunatly I didnt have my camera ready cause about the time scott jumped into the seat larry asks joe if he had his UAAF hat, and showed him larry called him a fag and joe grabbed scott. True form for the GFA and uaaf group. Of coarse joe said he wasnt gay

all this shit happened and we hadnt even launched yet.
finally launch get to the spot doing 70mph in 40 temps Screw that shit.
Larry jumps up first cast nails a slot fish at the dam. then we continue and about and hour later I nail a slot on a tube.
then we continue to run the lake up and down and all around throwing everything from jigs,tubes senkos, blades cranks lizzards, brush hogs more senkos and jigs and blades. up the river down the river dam ramps points trees coves etc etc. one more drive to the ramp larry being a smart ass says if your going to tie that jig on lets see you do it at 70 mph. and proceeded to hit every wake and wave on the way. I did get it tied well before the dam and correctly.

I think larry caught like 4 slots I caught one.

we sucked, was fun to get out and fish again for a while. and again sorry to the guy I pissed all over your trailer tire, when I went to pick up the truck you really couldnt tell if it was human piss or a cat or even just a stain.

Delw

@#muskielivesmatter
Old June 27th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #113
poacher

^^^^ yep, that's the one I was thinkin of
You're killin me !
poacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #114
IAMMAC

Congrats Del, you deserve to slow down a bit and enjoy life! BTW Oct 13 will be 10 years for me on the site! I was turned on to it by JasonR and Rajuncajun at a Super Bowl crawfish party I had!

Go GATORS........
IAMMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #115
Bayou

Nice to see you have priorities straight, DelW. Good luck.
Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #116
JohnSWA

I'm glad that you made the right decision for you and your family! Now get out there and fish and hunt! Not necessarily in that order. Let me know when you have an animal down, I owe you big time Brother!
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #117
nolord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSWA View Post
I'm glad that you made the right decision for you and your family! Now get out there and fish and hunt! Not necessarily in that order. Let me know when you have an animal down, I owe you big time Brother!
U better be a little more specific John..

Click image for larger version

Name:	burro1.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	32898
Congrats and thanks for the years of entertainment Del.
Hope U got a BOAT load for her dude, U deserve it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by nolord; June 30th, 2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Del sold out
nolord is offline   Reply With Quote