Cant post? - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 19th, 2019     01:54 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old November 21st, 2006, 10:38 AM   #1
Delw

Cant post?

I been getting a few emails from guys thinking we limit membership cause , they dont have a 50k boat or dont fish tournys or just not in the clique thinking thats the reason they can not post.

No we dont limit membership, anyone can post.
if you cant login or post its because of a few things

You lost your password
you can click retrieve password however if you have AOL or spam blockers , your email might not get through. so if your having problems email me at [email protected] and I will get it for you.

make sure you type your password in exactly as spelled including upper and lower case if necc.

if you have any questions email me [email protected]

you just signed up on the board and cant post
you need to click on the link in an email that was sent to you (automatically) when you clicked the register button. If you dont you wont be able to post and see other options.

if you dont get that email its because you gave a bad email addy, have AOL or a spam blocker blocking emails. so you will have to email me [email protected] and I can fix it for you.

I put this email confirmation on( a few months agao) as to keep the spam robots and general spam guys from hammering the website with spam.

If your a new member and cannot post goto the home page https://www.azbasszone.com there is a note that comes up and tells you what to do. it looks like this ( only members who have not clicked on the email that was sent will get this screen.

Quote:
Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active! To become a registered user on this forum (required for posting or accessing special features) you will need to verify your email address by clicking a special link sent to you in our original welcome email. If you have lost this email, or it never arrived, please go here to request another activation email be sent to you. If you suspect your email address is set wrong, go here and fill the form out so an administrator can fix your account.

Also please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that this and all future messages can reach you.
AOL and Netscape blocks the confirmation email thinking it is spam. Please contact the administrator here so you can be approved.
If your having a problem staying logged in
shut down all the browser windows, goto start button on your pc, click Run type in cookies hit the edit bar then click select all. then hit the delete key, or right click on mouse and hit the delete button or click edit bar then hit delete.
this will delete all cookies but one.

its best (but not necc.) to clear temporary internet files in your browser window also and reboot. then you should be good to go.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 21st, 2006, 11:28 AM   #2
StickBait

It surprises me how many people lurk but don't post. If everyone contributed information it would make this sight even better. I only know maybe 4 or 5 people on here yet I have made 720mindless posts...
StickBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2006, 06:29 PM   #3
swamprat

I'll contribute mindless posts if you tell me how to start a thread.
swamprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 21st, 2006, 06:34 PM   #4
Delw

Try this link first post by me.
https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46466
Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Old November 21st, 2006, 07:17 PM   #5
swamprat

Thanks Delw, that was easy!
swamprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2006, 08:43 PM   #6
FINSNFORDS

they must have forgot to send the check for 100.00 to del for membership
FINSNFORDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2006, 12:43 PM   #7
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINSNFORDS View Post
they must have forgot to send the check for 100.00 to del for membership
Speaking of which, your membership renewal is over due

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore