Tech question with the new NEWS feeds? - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 16th, 2019     06:38 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old January 8th, 2008, 08:31 AM   #1
VinnieTheFish

Tech question with the new NEWS feeds?

Delw,

How did you get the new national tournament news feeds? Did you pull this off RSS or install a new module for vBulletin? Great feature as I read each of those websites every day. Now I just have to come here instead.

Vince
VinnieTheFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 8th, 2008, 10:05 AM   #2
Delw

Vince

Yes they are rss feeds. Vb had the option for years I just never used it.
Bass FLW BassFan started producing rss feed mid 2006 and bassfan the year before that.
I had them runing on a test board since they started. but the feeds were kinda nothing more than a title and a click more. last year they got better.

AZG&F Dept just recently added them late in 2007, we played with it early in 2007 maybe 2006. I had bugged them for a while about it, they had been working on it.

AZG&F rss feeds are pretty much right on. the others have a little way to go.
It would be nice if they had a one paragraph lead in article instead of one sentence. or a word.

RSS feeds have been around for a long time even before VB started incorporating them in there software. generally it was news like CNN and FOX DOW Reports etc.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM   #3
VinnieTheFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
Vince

Yes they are rss feeds. Vb had the option for years I just never used it.
Bass FLW BassFan started producing rss feed mid 2006 and bassfan the year before that.
I had them runing on a test board since they started. but the feeds were kinda nothing more than a title and a click more. last year they got better.

AZG&F Dept just recently added them late in 2007, we played with it early in 2007 maybe 2006. I had bugged them for a while about it, they had been working on it.

AZG&F rss feeds are pretty much right on. the others have a little way to go.
It would be nice if they had a one paragraph lead in article instead of one sentence. or a word.

RSS feeds have been around for a long time even before VB started incorporating them in there software. generally it was news like CNN and FOX DOW Reports etc.

Cool yeah I didn't know that vBulletin has that option. I typically setup most of my RSS feeds through my Google homepage so it was cool to see a few new ones on here. I like new option with the rss feeds. Very cool.

Vince
VinnieTheFish is offline   Reply With Quote