FLW Series Roosevelt Entry Fee - $120/Boat - Page 2 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 20th, 2019     12:18 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > FLW Tournaments

Old August 6th, 2010, 05:22 AM   #16
split shot Chad

my plan is to eventually get them to you, just so you can see them and you would know.When you have time could you send me the number to that guy again? Thanks del
split shot Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 7th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #17
cowboy2

We’ve finally come up with a name for this tournament. Today, for some reason the name just jumped right out at us. Since this will be the FIRST officially chartered bass fishing tournament on Roosevelt Lake under the new rules of the AZGFD, we will name the tournament “The First Annual No Slot (in a long time) Tournament”. We’re going to have a fun and for a few lucky guys/gals, they’ll be in the “dance”. Call the tournament director, John Sneed at 928-581-6299 to register. See ya there.

Cowboy
cowboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #18
kalvardar

bump this up..........tell your friends and fellow flw assoc about the slot limit removal and watch all them guys on the wait list get confirmed...
kalvardar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 8th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #19
BB Nitro

I think its an awsome idea! We'll try to make it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brandon Amos
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BB Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM   #20
18bravo

Great Idea

I think this would be a great Idea we will be there is this a for sure thing or are you just kicking around the thought
18bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #21
JB in Az

It is on for sure!
JB in Az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #22
stratos201

Do you have to have a partner or can you fish the tourny solo?
stratos201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2010, 09:14 AM   #23
cowboy2

Stratos - Yes, you can fish solo and you will win the Pro entry portion of the prize $2,000 i.e. you will be entered into the tournament as a Pro. The Co-angler portion of the winnings will go into the 2nd and 3rd place payout. Remember, what we're trying to do here is enter more anglers into the tournament and especially ones who really want to fish but just don't have the funds. If you’ve read some of the threads here on AZBZ you know there are a lot of anglers that REALLY want to fish the FLW tournament but due to the economy, they just can't afford it (we've all been there), these posts are exactly why this tournament was established. For this reason, we prefer and strongly encourage "teams" fish the No Slot Tournament however, we understand there are always "special circumstances" and we’ll try to accommodate them.

For those that might not have seen this update: Sign ups will be at the Tackle Box in Tonto Basin from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm on Friday August 20th and at Cholla from 4:00 am until 5:00 am on Saturday, August 21st. The entry fee is $120 per boat; there will not be any options. Tournament hours will be from safe light (approx 5:00 am) until 1:00 pm with 20 boat flights.

Call John on his cell if you can help out or need additional information, his number is 928-581-6299.

Good luck to everyone fishing this tournament and I hope we get enough entries to place 3+ teams in the FLW Series Tournament. If you and your co-angler partner are needing help coming with the cash to make it into the field, personally, I'm hoping the two of you win!!

cowboy
cowboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2010, 09:38 AM   #24
stratos201

thanks for thr info cowboy2. I will try to find a pair for the tourny.
stratos201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #25
NuDay

if you win a pro entry would that disqualify you from future pro's or any other local circuit.